DraftKings acquires VSIN

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
First move sack that morning show with Mitch and Paul. Sack all these Vegas radio / precame talky mouths.

Bring in more real bettors not people who are sports talk radio and tv people who just talk betting because they are in vegas.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Make it a national channel.

Set up cameras and shows across the country.

New Jersey or new York should be recognized as the real new capital of sports betting.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Feel a little bad for South Point but I felt more bad for them when circa opened and they moved over there. I don't feel bad for circa. I hope this means an end to them broadcasting from there.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Only shows I listen to on vsin is gill Alexander a numbers game and his nighttime show. But that show I listen to replay later after my betting for the night is done. There are random guest on other show I will check out but not many. Looking at there schedule of shows looks like I'm not missing much.

Heim

EOG Master
First move sack that morning show with Mitch and Paul. Sack all these Vegas radio / precame talky mouths.

Bring in more real bettors not people who are sports talk radio and tv people who just talk betting because they are in vegas.

They're entertaining. They've been around Vegas a long time. You have to mix entertainment with metrics otherwise it's a snooze fest. You want to hear WAR numbers all day or short sample trends?

Heim

EOG Master
I've noticed that Brent Musburger doesn't do My Guys in the Desert anymore, just some pop in commentary occasionally. I would think he'll be mostly on during NFL.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
They're entertaining. They've been around Vegas a long time. You have to mix entertainment with metrics otherwise it's a snooze fest. You want to hear WAR numbers all day or short sample trends?

I respect that. Everyone has there own taste on what's entertaining. It's not for me. I don't like the stat talk either. I like listening to people who I know really bet and I have respect for. Never like people giving out picks or breaking down games for 8 mins and giving you state for both sides and then passing on it.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
I know there will never be a sports betting channel that I like 100% or probably even 60%.

For now we will just have to listen to the pieces of respected knowledge we get in short segments.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
I am just talking out my ass on this but I wonder about a bigger part of this coming. Maybe draft kings buys South Point or circa sports books? Circa seems like they want to do draft kings things.

I respect that. Everyone has there own taste on what's entertaining. It's not for me. I don't like the stat talk either. I like listening to people who I know really bet and I have respect for. Never like people giving out picks or breaking down games for 8 mins and giving you state for both sides and then passing on it.

How many guys who really know how to bet have the time or interest to go on radio and give away value?

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Agreed. Mitch and Pauly were responsible for VSIN leaving Satellite. Morning show could not draw money.

Las Vegas personalities on VSIN are all castoffs from AM Radio in Las Vegas as they sadly lacked the personality to draw money.

DraftKings will make the right business moves and rid the network of that castoffs from AM Las Vegas Radio.

Remember Mitch was doing middays and Pauley doing paid radio in Vegas. They don't bring in money and lack the personality too.

Gil is good agreed. More in tune to the landscape then anyone on the network. Nutz show should be the 4AM ET show but doubt Derek Stevens would allow Mike Palm to do it.

Mitch and Pauley are weekend material at best.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
When VSIN didn't make the necessary moves to their morning lineup you knew something was in the works. Leaving Sateliite should be curtains to Mitch and Pauley.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Statfox brothers own a big piece too and have been around since the beginning. They have been unhappy for years with VSIN. Hopefully they come out OK after all this and DK can make positive changes for the company.

MrTop

EOG Master
I like the show ( paulie & mitch ) but if on east coast it conflicts with the stock market days M-F ( bloomberg )... so i would tune in at night and weekends to catch the others. Paulie and mitch go over yesterdays games... solid....Gil is solid.. youmans solid.. without them VSIN could lose some viewers. Lose the MGM report

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Disagree on Mitch/Pauly - they are great

Gill Alexander has the best shows on VSiN

Youmans is solid

Pritchard is a waste as is the blonde they have on............because she has a big rack

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

Youmans is solid

Pritchard is a waste as is the blonde they have on............because she has a big rack

Market says something different. You can't draw money you are worthless.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

Youmans is solid

I'm with you Winky, Mitch and Paulie are the only reason I listen to VSiN....they have great chemistry and have outstanding guests on.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I'm with you Winky, Mitch and Paulie are the only reason I listen to VSiN....they have great chemistry and have outstanding guests on.

They are the perfect morning show. You want some fun and laughter in the morning show as well as information. They do a fine job of both. When they play those videos Pauly gets sent to him via IG they are awesome. The laughter is a great way to start the day.

railbird

EOG Master
How many guys who really know how to bet have the time or interest to go on radio and give away value?
How many guys really now how to bet? dirtbags like krackman and spanky steal plays. scam artists like billy walters buy private touts, then so many bookmakers are fake good guys being generous with dirty money with their slow openers are 40 cent golf and tennis line, 20 cent baseball lines. paulie and mitch have good guests.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
How many guys really now how to bet? dirtbags like krackman and spanky steal plays. scam artists like billy walters buy private touts, then so many bookmakers are fake good guys being generous with dirty money with their slow openers are 40 cent golf and tennis line, 20 cent baseball lines. paulie and mitch have good guests.
Not everyone can cap the theology of the coach and university president, or the ref's interests.

Heim

EOG Master
It was evident something was up. A lot of East coast influence this year from Johnny Avello at Borgata, to some
of those guidos on the Lombardi Line back East.

It was no longer Vegas sports information....