DraftKings acquires VSIN

Cec The Fleece

EOG Senior Member
I love Mitch and Pauly as well. Been listening to them for years. The rest of VSIN line up is decent too. The Sports Grid show that replaced them on Sirius doesn't come close to VSIN.

Heim

EOG Master
I honestly think their sharpest stuff is on golf. Kannon is excellent, Wes Reynolds, Youmans good.

Funny a show originating from Vegas never had Fezzik on to my knowledge. FoxBet must
have him on lockdown.

Disagree on Mitch/Pauly - they are great

Gill Alexander has the best shows on VSiN

Youmans is solid

Pritchard is a waste as is the blonde they have on............because she has a big rack

Danielle, the blonde, is a friend of a friend. I chatted with her recently. She's trying hard to learn the ropes by actually betting a little bit of her own money. Not to win as much as to understand how the average bettor thinks. VSIN offered her a bit of free money to do this but she claimed she refused it because then she would just blow it like it was found money. I think she's got the right idea and could be a nice asset for the industry in a few years but can't expect much now. About six months ago if you asked her what she thought about a total on a game she wouldn't have a clue what you were saying.

Heim

EOG Master
Sharp commentary on the air waves is relative to how much you bet.

Obvious VSIN caters to the rec player. If you're betting nickles or dimes on Youman's or Reynolds picks you deserve what you get.

Last edited:
Sharp commentary on the air waves is relative to how much you bet.

Obvious VSIN caters to the rec player. If you're betting nickles or dimes
on Youman's or Reynolds picks you deserve what you get.

I thought people only cared about Youman's fast food ratings???? Gil Alexander does do a nice job of sharing some nuggets, but clearly he's not giving away the valuable stuff. Really hard role when you think about it. I wonder what his betting handle is these days versus his days of living at the Hard Rock?

Heim

EOG Master
Gil Alexander was Dr. Bob's baseball guy. He had a huge first season with Bob. Naturally he raised the rates next season and predictably Alexander bombed.

I believe that was during the Hard Rock days.