Drink and Dink poodle podcast

railbird

EOG Master
kings drafted a pat beverly doppleganger from baylor. seems like they improved,

Last edited by a moderator:

railbird

EOG Master
love how the nigerians dont usually get tats like the dirtbag americans do, thats what happens when dad sticks around.

railbird

EOG Master
I tweeted it today. Sacramento under i bet it everywhere i could the last 2 weeks it opened 38.5 at dks its down to 36.5 which i still feel is fine. Itll take alot for me to lose it imo. I played a few but thats a big one for me. Im sure luk walton will be done Spo and Fox will be mvp but i made it 33 max. I feel their a lottery pick team and trade all assets if out of playoff contention which is likely in the crowded west.
opened 36,5 at draftkings https://dknation.draftkings.com/202...dictions-2021-22-nba-picks-odds-betting-lines

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Matt if it loses ill know where to be told about it. If it wins i know who not to look for congrats from.
I have zero interest in doing a back and forth with you. I hope everything works out for you sincerely. You used to be a villain and troll a forum of 500 or so and some very serious gamblers. Youre now just hoping for a reply in a small community.
There was a twitter thread with all the people who went onto big careers in sports betting who appeared on eog radio. Its odd that the person with the most appearances perhaps gave up on handicapping games to focus on alex Jones type stuff. Its not too late imo.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
kings drafted a pat beverly doppleganger from baylor. seems like they improved,

Birdie, I thought you missed the obvious comparison for Davion Mitchell.

Davion Mitchell and Donovan Mitchell are a lot alike, but not related.

They both wear jersey number 45.

They're only two years apart in age with Donovan at 25 and Davion at 23.

Donovan played at Louisville; Davion at Baylor.

Donovan turned out to be a steal when taken 13th overall by the Nuggets in the 2017 NBA Draft and it appears as if Davion will be exceed his draft position expectations after being selected ninth overall by the Kings last July.

Donovan is already a star in the league and Davion could follow suit.

railbird

EOG Master
Birdie, I thought you missed the obvious comparison for Davion Mitchell.

Davion Mitchell and Donovan Mitchell are a lot alike, but not related.

They both wear jersey number 45.

They're only two years apart in age with Donovan at 25 and Davion at 23.

Donovan played at Louisville; Davion at Baylor.

Donovan turned out to be a steal when taken 13th overall by the Nuggets in the 2017 NBA Draft and it appears as if Davion will be exceed his draft position expectations after being selected ninth overall by the Kings last July.

Donovan is already a star in the league and Davion could follow suit.
davion is a winner, see baylor national championship

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
One other comparison between Donovan and Davion Mitchell.

Donovan is listed 6-1 and 215 pounds while Davion is one inch shorter and 10 pounds lighter.

NBA heights are tricky.

There's the height with shoes and without shoes and then there's the issue of tall, full afros.

Checking to see if NBA combine heights and weights are available.

1633677322743.png

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
1633678016076.png

Just uncovered one of the secrets to Donovan Mitchell's incredible game: WINGSPAN.

NBA scouts measured Donovan at only 6-1 and 1/4 inches (without shoes) after Louisville's basketball program always listed Donovan at 6-3.

But Donovan has a 6-foot-10-inch wingspan.

Yowza!

Checking the numbers on Davion Mitchell now.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
One other note to like about Donovan Mitchell: He elevates his game in the postseason.

Shame on the Nuggets for trading Donovan to the Jazz on Draft Day 2017.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I see Davion is listed at 6-1 1/4 inches, same height as Donovan.

Wingspan, however, is only 6-4 1/4 inches.

railbird

EOG Master
2-8 last 10, all losses never threatend.
2-8 last 10, all losses never threaten

Yes. You won till the other posters made your point look mute and foolish. Something common in a lot of these threads.
whats up now inbred, bushay biden ruining canada and usa. fauci,pope, and obama own your ass. not me.