Ducks v Hawks (In-game thread)

richsox24

EOG Master
Re: Ducks v Hawks (In-game thread)

Another beautiful rebound served up by Crawford. Q better not wait till game 3 to make adjustments in goal like he did against Nashville. Anaheim is just a tad better than Nashville...lol.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Another beautiful rebound served up by Crawford. Q better not wait till game 3 to make adjustments in goal like he did against Nashville. Anaheim is just a tad better than Nashville...lol.

Crazy, he's serving it up on a platter.

Bushay

NHL Expert

Guess this is why the Ducks went thru the 1st 2 series like butter

Teddy kgb

Banned

Hey 3 goals and the win this thing... Well providing Anahiem doesn't score again but Hey at +1696 u just need a score and then another score and Hey then you just need another score

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated

Hey 3 goals and the win this thing... Well providing Anahiem doesn't score again but Hey at +1696 u just need a score and then another score and Hey then you just need another score

Reminds me of the NBA draft... "This guy is two years away from being two years away" when the Raptors picked that Brazilian kid nobody had on their radar with their first pick.

Bushay

NHL Expert

It sucked. Nothing is more infuriating than when the team who shows up and plays the better game loses.
Think he was at the game. Just wondering if he came away with a different take.

And I agree with you about Hawks playing better, but Ducks again showed they dont need to out work a team to win. They simply capitalized on their chances better.

richsox24

EOG Master

Think he was at the game. Just wondering if he came away with a different take.

And I agree with you about Hawks playing better, but Ducks again showed they dont need to out work a team to win. They simply capitalized on their chances better.
The ducks definitely maximized their chances. I think the save Anderssen made on Kane in the 1st period was a fluke, as was the save he made on Saads rebounce chance in the 3rd. It definitely goes to show you that its a game of inches.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Any chance Q has the stones to yank Crawford (again)? I think he's done w/ that and will simply go down w/ the ship.

richsox24

EOG Master

Any chance Q has the stones to yank Crawford (again)? I think he's done w/ that and will simply go down w/ the ship.
Thats what Q did last year when the Hawks got beat by the Kings. If you look at games 2-7 in that series, its pretty incredible the Kings goal totals. And Crawford didn't get yanked once. I'll admit, the Hawks didn't have a backup like Darling who is actually better in every stat than their 6 million dollar Crawford.

This year, there is no excuse for Q just going down with the ship.