Ducks v Hawks (In-game thread)

Bushay

NHL Expert
Re: Ducks v Hawks....in-game

Re: Ducks v Hawks....in-game

Hawks certainly more battle tested to this point. Its just the layoff.................

Bushay

NHL Expert
Re: Ducks v Hawks (In-game thread)

Ducks....too many turnovers in their own zone. Its going to bite then eventually.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Look how stupid the NBA is....nothing matters until the last 2 minutes.......why watch that shit? Stupid sport...fun to gamble on because the swings but if you're just a fan? What a waste of time it would be...

Bushay

NHL Expert

Teddys a great spokesman for the game. Guy out to start his own website

richsox24

EOG Master

Crawford literally has the worst rebound control of any goalie in the NHL. He always feels the need to kick pucks right into the slot. Darling better be warming up.

Bushay

NHL Expert

I didnt play at a very high level but when I did...you just dont realize how a guy like that can frustrate an offence. He almost eliminates ANY teams forecheck. The idea is to get the puck in deep and throw your weight around and play the cycle game. You just cant do that when Keith is out there. They HAVE to wear him down. Its the only way they will win this series and I know its 2-0 Ducks right now as I type this.

Bushay

NHL Expert

2-0 Ducks and Richsox enters the thread to give Crawford his highly deserving props.

:highfive

richsox24

EOG Master

That 2nd goal happened after 2 easy shots weren't controlled by Crawford. Either control it for a whistle or steer it into a corner. This fukkin guy always leaves the puck right in the slot. Its like last years western conference finals all over again where Crawford couldn't stop a beach ball from getting by him.

Teddy kgb

Banned

Crawfords save pct .857

Richsucks win pct in the OG Grand challenge .342

Crawford > Richsucks

Bushay

NHL Expert

Hawks +1476
Ducks -1000 on the in game line.

Value on the Hawks right now

Bushay

NHL Expert

+1679 at 5D

One Hawk goal and your 1 shot from a tie and your getting +1679!

Bushay

NHL Expert

Keith and Seabrook with almost 20 minutes a piece and we havnt ever started the 3rd yet

Bushay

NHL Expert

Francois Beauchemin over 17 minutes thru 2. Hes too old to play that many minutes.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Third period underway.

The Ducks with 15 blocked shots over the first two periods.