Dumbest team in pro sports!

Go New York Go New York GO!

We have 2 teams for most of the sports, prolly get the Nets too since no one want's to see them play in Jersey.

Rangers are doing great.

So will the Yankees.

Watch out for the Giants.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Until this trade was made the Orlando Magic has actually been the "dumbest" team in sports the last few years........

Letting players go such as.....

Tracy McGrady
Drew Gooden
Corey Maggette
Mike Miller
Matt Harping
Ben Wallace
Etc.....Etc........ as well as drafting a guy in the 1st round last year who decided he didnt want to play in the NBA, when there were better players available at the time anyhow.....

They not dumb teams they just don't know what to do with this players and how to develop them into stars. The dumbest move for all ages was Boston Celtics letting Chauncey Billups go. But they did that because they didn't know how to develop this player into what he is today, Detroit did. So do you think Chancey Billups will be he is who he is today playing For Boston, most likely not.
Orlando has another totaly deferent problem, they don't know how to build a team around a potantial super star that they allready have. The whole stracture of the people behind the team blow dick. Drafting sucks, money managment blows, they need to start from inside their office and go from there.

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
this is some of the craziest shit i've seen in awhile.

it sure has gotten the sports writers all in a tizzy.:D

i can't imagine what Isiah is/was thinking...dude seems to be just falling apart at the seams.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Just take the over tonight.

Knicks Nets

No defense and a whole lot of guards who can score.

Fast pace game.

I was also thinking New York out right. This game is going to be a race, who is going to get to 100 points faster, and who ever will WINS.

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted

Owner James Dolan and Thomas each spoke briefly to the team during practice yesterday at the FedEx Forum, where the Knicks (15-41) meet the Grizzlies (31-26) tonight.

They offered a strong show of support for a 65-year-old Hall of Fame coach who has been getting no competitive response from his team lately, and Dolan promised no changes in the coaching or front-office staff.

"I think what both of them said was really good," Brown said. " has been real supportive, and Isiah's been real supportive. I don't know how they can be watching us play." "The stuff about a 'firing' is ridiculous," an NBA official said.

According to the official, Dolan didn't order Thomas to join the trip and was surprised when he showed up on the company plane.

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
There is fear that Larry Brown, 65, eventually will use his health as an excuse to abandon Team Titanic. But Brown said even if the procedure is a failure, "I'm not going to walk away from doing this." Of course, Brown's words always should be taken with a grain of salt. Brown said he will undergo a procedure in the days following the regular-season finale. Using a catheter, it's Brown's last hope of returning to a normal lifestyle.

Not sure i'd be too thrilled with having the world know i was going to be using a friggin catheter..:eek:

some shit, just needs to be kept private..

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
Larry Brown, Stephon Marbury in disagreement on whose style to lose with.

The long-simmering feud between Larry Brown and Stephon Marbury flared up again this week with the Knicks head coach and star player butting heads on what style of basketball to play in this, the worst season in Knicks history.

?I want more freedom on the court to play how I like to play, so at least I can get put up some good numbers while we?re losing,? said Marbury. ?But Larry wants me to distribute the ball around so everyone feels they were a part of our losses.?

Brown says he wants the Knicks to play his style of stout defense and methodical, controlled offense so, in the off-chance New York ever acquires any decent players, the system will be in place.

?But you know, I could honestly give a crap,? said Brown. ?Let Stephon do what he wants to do. I don?t care. We?re going to lose regardless. All that matters is that I?m getting $10 million a year to sit on the bench a few nights a week and watch these guys run around missing shots and making turnovers.

I guess exactly how they want to miss their shots and make their turnovers is inconsequential as long as I get paid. So have at it, Stephon. Be Starbury.?

sportspickle.com