Eagles plan to sign Tim Tebow

Heim

EOG Master
Re: Eagles plan to sign Tim Tebow

Tom House has worked miracles with other athletes...who knows.

He has won almost as many play off games in Denver as Manning has, his play off win percentage is certainly better there.

NFL blackballed the guy plain and simple they are more comfortable with murderers (how many does hernandez make?) half a dozen or close to it. Thats just the guys who killed or helped kill people. Or guys who beat their women and kids. Tebow is religious and a white knight and its bad for their image I guess.

Here is a list

http://blog.arrestrecords.com/the-15-worst-crimes-committed-by-nfl-players/

that doesnt include the guy who played for the Rams who had about a hundred DUI arrests and ended up killing a couple people drunk driving, not sure how they missed that one. Guess vehicular manslaughter didnt make the cut.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

Pulling for him. The guy can play. I hope he gets a start.

Total QBR? Who created that stat, Jaw + Gruden? Pure BS.

ChuckyG

EOG Master

It is crazy how many NFL players have had a hand in killing a guy (or guys):

* Aaron Hern
* Leonard Little
* Stallworth
* Brent (from Dallas)

ray caruth might be the worst one, killed pregnant girlfriend

Hernandez is far worse then Rae. I'm not saying what Rae did was right by any means, but he had a baby on the way with this girl and wanted no part of it. So he had her killed

Hernandez has been accused of committing a double murder, for which he hasn't gone to trial yet, because one of the guys "bumped into him" in a club and he felt disrespected:LMAOso he pumped a bunch of bullets into the car and killed both guys at a stop light...Again, because he got bumped into at a club

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Hard to believe, Rae Carruth is scheduled to be released in the fall of 2018.

Here's the most bizarre part of Carruth's capture: He was eventually captured after being found hiding in the trunk of a car outside a motel in Parkers Crossroads, Tennessee. Also, in the trunk was $3,900 in cash, bottles to hold Carruth's urine, extra clothes, candy bars and a cell phone.

Apple

Banned

Tebow has a place in the NFL. I think he'd be a solid 3rd and inches rb.

carolinakid

Banned

Tebow and john kelly have something in common, they both just take up space and pretend to know what they doing

Bfo

EOG Addicted

I always have been of the opinion that without the circus atmosphere that follows him Tebow could be a decent backup QB. Never a long term solution, but a guy who could come in if your starter got hurt and give you decent results for a game or two.

Those looking to have him play another position like TE have always been way off base. He just isn't athletic or quick enough to play outside and is way behind the learning curve of others who have spent their entire careers at their position.

If he has any future in the league it is as a backup QB, not a change of pace or a 5 plays a game guy, just a solid 2nd QB.

carolinakid

Banned

At least i pay my gambling bills sir...............[h=1]Eye On Gaming Head John Kelly To Pay Back $17k In Gambling Debts[/h]

ShareThis

Got ‘scared’ after car’s tires were slashed
EOG.com general manager John Kelly has agreed to pay back more than $16,000 he has owed another gambler for more than seven years, Gambling911.com can reveal in an exclusive report!
After repeatedly denying he owed anyone any money, Kelly has agreed to pay a gambler/radio co-host who uses the on-air moniker "Bettor Bob" the amount of $1,000 per month until the $16,840 debt is repaid.
Kelly, who is also a sports handicapper and radio host in Las Vegas, told "Bettor Bob" that ever since the debt became public, he has received death threats and the tires on his car were slashed.
The debt, which involves baseball bets gone bad, first became public two weeks ago when a Los Angeles radio host, Roger Stein, revealed on his show that Kelly owed "Bettor Bob" the money for a seven-year-old gambling debt, announcing on air: "John Kelly don't pay his bills too good."
"Bettor Bob," a professional gambler who lives in Las Vegas also, co-hosts "The Roger Stein Show" with Stein.
Stein's comments likely would have dissipated into the netherworld of radio chatter and never been thought of again save for the fact that Gambling911.com heard the broadcast and reported on the remarks, giving them national and international attention.
Gambling911.com followed up with a story about Kelly's initial, brief denial of the debt ("I plead not guilty") on the EOG.com posting forum, and then another story featuring exclusive interviews with Stein and "Bettor Bob" that gave more detail to the controversy (Stein called Kelly a "scumbag").
After Gambling911.com story about the interviews ran, Kelly posted another, longer denial on the EOG.com Forum, threatening legal action against Stein.
"We live in a reputation economy," Kelly posted on EOG.com Friday. "For this reason, I'm responding to the blatantly false allegations lodged by Roger Stein against my name and character. Contrary to Stein's claims, I do not owe my one-time betting partner 'Bettor Bob' any money from gambling debts or business loans. If Stein continues to invoke my name in the hopes of collecting outstanding debts from other gamblers, he will face a defamation lawsuit aimed at recovering monetary damages.
"I'm deeply disappointed in Roger Stein for jumping to conclusions, spreading rumors and, worst of all, inciting violence when he authored the following statement: 'John Kelly should not be allowed to walk the face of this Earth.' I briefly considered a counter-attack on my accuser's credibility, but upon further review, I discovered Stein's reputation bottomed out years ago."
Sunday night, Stein told Gambling911.com: "John Kelly has called 'Bettor Bob' and told him he'll start paying back the money he owes, at the rate of $1,000 a month. Kelly sounded scared. He told 'Bettor Bob' that he'd received death threats since the debt became public and that the tires on his car were slashed. Saying you'll pay and actually paying are two different things, however. We'll see what happens."
So as Kelly is posting on EOG.com that the debt allegations against him are "blatantly false," he's nevertheless making arrangements to pay off that "blatantly false" debt.
A famous TV ad for Las Vegas states: "What happens here, stays here."
Apparently that doesn't apply to Irish deadbeats who welsh on their gambling debts.
By Tom Somach

carolinakid

Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^ i can understand why you lose so much if your bet bets thread are the best you can do