Eagles schedule

Valuist

EOG Master
I know this was a thread about last year. Quite the opposite now. Dallas, at KC, Buffalo and San Fran. But sorry Viejo, I have them as NOT being the better team in the last 3 games. They've now been outgained in each of their last 4 games. But the real issue here is their D was on the field for 95 plays vs Buffalo; a game they were fortunate to win. Niners are minus 1 at some places; I've seen minus 2 offshore. I suspect the sharps will be all over San Fran, who also will have 3 days extra rest.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I know this was a thread about last year. Quite the opposite now. Dallas, at KC, Buffalo and San Fran. But sorry Viejo, I have them as NOT being the better team in the last 3 games. They've now been outgained in each of their last 4 games. But the real issue here is their D was on the field for 95 plays vs Buffalo; a game they were fortunate to win. Niners are minus 1 at some places; I've seen minus 2 offshore. I suspect the sharps will be all over San Fran, who also will have 3 days extra rest.

SF has the better team right now…too bad they can’t play each other for the trophy…their regular season matchup will be a prelude to the NFC Championship…The Eagles should get credit for winning just as Al Davis always said….JUST WIN BABY!

boston massacre

EOG Master

Philly Wins, But They Don't Do It In Dominating Fashion.

San Fran Does.

Heim

EOG Master
Nobody likes the Eagles metrics, however they keep winning.

I'm sure every tout has this as their NFL Revenge Game of the Year for Frisco.

Do you really want to lay 3 on the road?