Eagles vs Saints...Rams vs Chiefs

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Lots and lots of points next week....both games should be in the 60s.....don’t think I have ever seen two higher totals in the same week...

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
You guys are correct...The Eagles have had many injuries on defense....don’t see them covering the seven this week at New Orleans.....

I love both games over....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Eagles opened 54....really seeing it go up.....

Rams opened 64...I also see it going up....

I am playing both totals over with confidence....

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Only thing I might warn about Rams/Chefs

That game is being played in Mexico City. ESPN showed the field today and it looked like SHIT! It might get taken care of nicely by game time but that field could be a mess and if so it will mean players scared to try and do something they would normally do if the field was an NFL quality field. Altitude and air quality could also have an effect on the game so I wouldn't be rushing to the window to play OVER just yet.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Winky makes a lot of good points.

Kudos on Army's pointspread win over Dule.

You were right for the right reasons.

A stopped clock is right 2x a day. There was no reason for Duke to run it up against an opponent they have no desire to "send a message" to - like they did KY

unluckysob

EOG Dedicated
NFL badly wants a team in Europe. Probably Jaguars. Chargers maybe. Already got travel schedule planned. 3-3-3-3-2-2.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Rams and Chiefs might be moved to LA....the field in Mexico is in horrible shape....

No action if moved....

It SHOULD be moved but knowing what the NFL is all about, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$, sense it might not since they have already shown they don't give a............about the players

MrTop

EOG Master
travel secretary George Costanza for chiefs not liking this. Hotels in mexico city not liking it either.

kane

EOG master
New Orleans now 8.5.....saw some 9s earlier.....

I'll be on your boys VD. I know the Saints are a monster, and it's ridiculous how easy Brees makes it look, but it's just too many points, and there's added value in the line since everyone saw the Eagles get beat by Dallas while NO was blowing out the Bengals. I don't think they get the W, but I do think Philly keeps it competitive.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I'll be on your boys VD. I know the Saints are a monster, and it's ridiculous how easy Brees makes it look, but it's just too many points, and there's added value in the line since everyone saw the Eagles get beat by Dallas while NO was blowing out the Bengals. I don't think they get the W, but I do think Philly keeps it competitive.

Be careful....Eagles secondary is a mess.....and they have no running game....Wentz will have to carry the team on his shoulders....

kane

EOG master
Be careful....Eagles secondary is a mess.....and they have no running game....Wentz will have to carry the team on his shoulders....

I'm hoping either Mills or Jones plays, I know this game could get ugly, but I think Pederson comes up with something to keep it close. The Saints will be a very popular tease piece, and they'll be taken in a lot of knockout pools, very scary going against them, but I'm used to being on an island with my plays.

Valuist

EOG Master
It's either Philly or pass for me. Saints off 8 straight wins and 7 consecutive covers. Key here is a quick turnaround as they have a big divisional game vs Falcons on Thanksgiving evening.

Valuist

EOG Master
Rams are spending this week in Colorado Springs. That would've helped had the game been in Mexico City; not sure it will be any help for a game in smoggy L.A.

Heim

EOG Master
Mighty nice of South Point to give you the option to keep MNF (venue Mexico City) bet or cancel & re-bet at current line.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Mahomes hasn’t been tested in a long time. Browns and Cardinals the past few weeks.

Rams faced off against A Rodgers D Brees mobile R Wilson.

I like Rams to win in a blow out.