Early morning tennis play....Monfils at -125 over Roddick

royalfan

EOG Dedicated
Re: Early morning tennis play....Monfils at -125 over Roddick

do you know if Monfils was the one that Rail and Doberman were going to fade until he lost? I don't think it was but may have been? That would influence the size of the play for me some. I trust your judgement for a small play Hines.

:cheers

do you know if Monfils was the one that Rail and Doberman were going to fade until he lost? I don't think it was but may have been? That would influence the size of the play for me some. I trust your judgement for a small play Hines.

GD said earlier he'd be fading Monfils....hope he still isn't, the Frenchman is playing quite well.

Thanks for the confidence RF, hopefully Monfils can make quick work of Roddick.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Put me on the other side here

Roddick is playing better than ever @ Roland Garros and think the run continues

Roddick +105

Monfils was an injury concern heading into the French. He appeared fit after his first match. Were I still fading him he this would be a double fade as I make it a habit to fade American men on clay. Americans went 2-7 in first round.

Roddick hasn't played an opponent with much of a pulse yet. Monfils really hasn't had a test either though.

This is a pretty big mismatch however and not in the way you would think. Monfils far superior to Roddick on clay and is 2-0 lifetime on dirt. Gael still has a balky knee and that keeps from unloading on this but Hines is on the right side here.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Monfils was an injury concern heading into the French. He appeared fit after his first match. Were I still fading him he this would be a double fade as I make it a habit to fade American men on clay. Americans went 2-7 in first round.

Roddick hasn't played an opponent with much of a pulse yet. Monfils really hasn't had a test either though.

This is a pretty big mismatch however and not in the way you would think. Monfils far superior to Roddick on clay and is 2-0 lifetime on dirt. Gael still has a balky knee and that keeps from unloading on this but Hines is on the right side here.

Cool. Good luck Doberman.

Yep, came into the tournament with tendonitis in one of his knees but really has shown no evidence of being hurt. I was a little surprised the early action was on Roddick but the line has been rising since that initial push.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

like monfil here at -125 yes...4 sets.

tripp

EOG Master

monfils kicking his ass right now. looks like a straight set ass kicking of the american.

wish there were better americans than roddick to cheer for. the guy is a douche and has a weak all around game.

tripp

EOG Master

man, monfils looks tremendous out there.

who does he draw next, roger? if so you can't put roger as THAT big of a favorite over this guy. he shouldn't even be -200 over monfils. monfils can win this thing with nadal out

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Yup.. Monfils gets Federer next. Should be good but I think this is Federer's tournament now that nadal is out. I'm sure Federer would have rather played Roddick though as he owns Roddick.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

great pick by me - had it all the way. NEVER in doubt. super easy winner with roddick sweeping him in 3

:doh1:doh1:doh1:doh1

Easy winner.

Monfils was dominant throughout. Hope some of you cashed. BOL next time winky

inBaldweTrust

EOG Addicted

It sickens me that Roddick sleeps with Brooklyn Decker every night...I cant stand Roddick...Nice winner Hines

Cannon

Banned

Thank you I made back what I lost on the Cubs last night. $300.. Nice winner hope you have a big week.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Three hundo for fundo here too. Nice call Hines. Thanks to doberman for stopping by with confirmation of it being a good play as well.

WHAT DO WE LIKE FOR TUESDAY-- THANKS IN ADVANCE....:cheers