early thought on this World Series Matchup? two teams that did not figure to get here.

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: early thought on this World Series Matchup? two teams that did not figure to get here.

from bankrupt to champion, just makes great headlines

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Re: early thought on this World Series Matchup? two teams that did not figure to get here.

Cardinals playing great ball since September. Questionable starting pitching, but just heard Texas starters have a 6. something ERA in the playoffs as well. MAYBE THE OVERS are good.

Didn't expect ST. Louis but thought Texas had a solid shot to return to The World Series.

I didn't expect ST. Louis but once they made the playoffs after their great September run, I thought they could be dangerous in the playoffs.

Integrity

EOG Master

yea, rangers were always a solid shot to make it

cards got hot, lucky and are riding the wave

gonna be a fun, interesting series and larussa playing with house $$$ means anything can happen, matchup wise

pvcpipe

EOG Master

I'll be pulling for the Redbirds. Expecting a lot of offense, for sure.