Early value or late info? Which is more important?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Last night was a prime example of this matchup. The SHRINK touched on this in one of his posts. You either play gametime, with real time lines and latest info, or you speculate and buy lines early, possibly getting value. So Atl opens as a MNF homedog, and gets bet all the way down to pk, from a low 3. If you jumped early, maybe 6 weeks, I know week 1 is over, then you got that value +, instead of pk. But was the game going to land pk? What numbers were involved, mostly a 1. That is the early value shopper.

The latest news guy is watching the pregame, and sees Trotter, the key guy on Philly's defense, get ejected. They were ran against last year, with a way better defensive line. Either way, that is effectively an ejection which enhances value on the Falcons. They lost a nickel back. So what is the current number +1 1/2 or +1.15. I jump all over the money line. That is for another post.

By jumping early I may have got a +2 1/2. But would sacrifice line movement, time to cap, and late breaking info. I lost a 2. Big deal, as I really lost a tad higher money line. But the late breaking info made it from a hope and a wish to a "I have an edge"

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5