Effective immediately: I'm stepping down from my position here at Eog

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Re: Effective immediately: I'm stepping down from my position here at Eog

I would love to meet up with you guys sometime before I move out of Henderson...seriously considering putting condo on market and moving back to San Diego shortly...It was a good 5 year run but I miss the ocean and perfect weather.

Sounds good....................Tuck, you, and me will hook up someplace soon.................let's work on this over the next couple months...........

Perhaps we will splurge and not go the comp route and we will go to that pasta shop you recommended on Horizons Rigde or thereabouts...................but if you both would prefer the comp route, let me take care of that.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

Sounds good....................Tuck, you, and me will hook up someplace soon.................let's work on this over the next couple months...........

Perhaps we will splurge and not go the comp route and we will go to that pasta shop you recommended on Horizons Rigde or thereabouts...................but if you both would prefer the comp route, let me take care of that.

that pasta shop is right up the street from me..I also discoved this great sandwich shop on Pecos and Paseo Verde, San Francisco Sourdough...it is in a business complex and I drove by it every day for a few months before trying it. I went in around lunchtime a few weeks ago and it was mobbed! good sign I figured...They make every sandwich with fresh, hot sourdough baguettes..very good sandwiches

I'll be there around that time, too. What you got for me, Big Fish? A free buffet voucher? Let's do this!

Yo Kingie, screw these guys. I'll always be a fan of yours.

I'll be hanging here now..."the water has cleared."

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Thanks, Dutchie. Things haven't been the same since I became Railbird's financial advisor.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

I'll be there around that time, too. What you got for me, Big Fish? A free buffet voucher? Let's do this!

Whatever you want Kinger................you know you're good with me.

You may not have a dime to your name in a few weeks Kinger, but you know you can always hitch a ride to Vegas and get free meals................call me the PETER PAN of gaming forums if you like Kinger.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Yo Kingie, screw these guys. I'll always be a fan of yours.

I'll be hanging here now..."the water has cleared."

So this was over a disagreement between King and Tucker? Oh well, either way he's right, the water has certainly cleared. In fact we're damn near down the drain. For the love of GOD someone with power step in and save this place!! Good luck guys, seriously. Hang in there as long as possible.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

So this was over a disagreement between King and Tucker? Oh well, either way he's right, the water has certainly cleared. In fact we're damn near down the drain. For the love of GOD someone with power step in and save this place!! Good luck guys, seriously. Hang in there as long as possible.

:LMAO:LMAO

I've always enjoyed the humor of the guy they call Patty McIrish...............

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

:cheers :cheers

Thanks Fish. Make sure you write me down for mid-January, Billsy already knows where I'm staying......err.... I meant to say I'll let you know when I hit town. Looking forward to hooking up again.

Completely unrelated, Irish. MY SITUATION has cleared...

...you can go back to sleep now...

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

:cheers :cheers

Thanks Fish. Make sure you write me down for mid-January, Billsy already knows where I'm staying......err.... I meant to say I'll let you know when I hit town. Looking forward to hooking up again.

Got it, thanks buddy.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Think you are wrong in this case...

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

VD, I have no idea. The post from that Flying Nun chick made it sound like she was siding with King over Tucker. This is what happens though when the posting base never gets an explanation about what's going on, we don't know what to believe. Heard some dirty words about you leaving, stuff I would never post out here, doubt it's true but who knows. Either way let's keep the thread on topic please, I'm out to work up a sweat. I mean who cares if Hoffa, Blondie, Tucker and VD have all either quit or been fired in the last several weeks, long as we can hear WV capping games on the radio I know I'll stick around. Keep up the good work.

:+clueless :+clueless

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Let's keep the thread on topic please. I mean who cares if Hoffa, Blondie, Tucker and VD have all either quit or been fired in the last several weeks, long as we can hear WV on the radio I know I'll stick around. Keep up the good work.

:+clueless :+clueless

You've turned into quite a bitch lately.

Consider this a PSA.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

One more time, since you continue to avoid the comment.

Pat when was the last time you made a post here that wasn't bashing someone or the site in general? When was the last time you contributed actual gambling/sports related information? Nothing more annoying than you and Raiders coming by to bitch about something, talk about the demise of the site, rip a poster and leave. Maybe go back to OGD if this site sucks so much?

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

One more time, since you continue to avoid the comment.

Pat when was the last time you made a post here that wasn't bashing someone or the site in general? When was the last time you contributed actual gambling/sports related information? Nothing more annoying than you and Raiders coming by to bitch about something, talk about the demise of the site, rip a poster and leave. Maybe go back to OGD if this site sucks so much?

Post #50 in this thread......................relax big guy.

Patty is good people, like many of us on these gaming boards, he receives a bad rap from hundreds of people that have never met him.

Welcome to forumville, land of many to never be seen nitwits.....(not saying you are one of these Timely).

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Tuck did a great job here... This will set the EOG recovery plan back a few steps, whether any of those left want to admit it or not. Thanks Tuck for your diligent work day in and day out.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Tuck did a great job here... This will set the EOG recovery plan back a few steps, whether any of those left want to admit it or not. Thanks Tuck for your diligent work day in and day out.

The vast, vast majority here do indeed realize this fact.......................

Mammon

EOG Master

Enter Dink to paid status>

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Guys I will get into more detail when I get home from work, there is no conspiracies, I wasn't fired, I didn't leave because I hated kinger, JK, or mike. I will be home around 2 my time and I will explain more in detail

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

well the other day tuck mentioned that he is swamped between his real job and forum job..probably wants more free time and family time is my guess

Blondie

EOG Master

Wanted to stop in and wish you all the best in the future Tucker.

You were a pleasure to work with and I know you will be missed around here
:cheers

Heim

EOG Master

Tuck did a great job however he's a Vegas guy living in an offshore world.......sometimes
you have to read between the lines. Forum has had a Vegas slant the 2H of the year
which is probably not the direction BF wanted to go.

Sausage Fingers

EOG Member

Word is Kelly has been giving VD and Tuck the old Sandusky treatment.

Kinger is the only one who enjoys it so is staying.

Sausage Fingers

EOG Member

Please do not replace with low rent fill ins like Weinke and Gyno.

I do not care how many bowls of cereal are in a box. Thanks

Word is Kelly has been giving VD and Tuck the old Sandusky treatment.

Kinger is the only one who enjoys it so is staying.

Thus says JJgold whilst still strapped into SBR kneepads and special SBR Tangerine Chapstick

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

As long as Kingers still here everything ok. He's not going anywhere cause they pay him in beer and taco's.

Sausage fingers the handle cracks me up.

Anyway Good Luck in the future Tuck. The guy did a great job especially the BM freeroll poker. He would also go to bat for anyone who would get shafted from a book. This video has no correlation to the handle tuckman.

ProfaneReality

EOG Dedicated

Tuck did an awesome job with the poker tournies. With the amount of money I have made off of them, I will volunteer any services I can provide to keep them running.

slyone66

EOG Master

Sorry to see you go Tuck, you are the man around here and always will be, hope you still hang around my friend

VD, I have no idea. The post from that Flying Nun chick made it sound like she was siding with King over Tucker. This is what happens though when the posting base never gets an explanation about what's going on, we don't know what to believe. Heard some dirty words about you leaving, stuff I would never post out here, doubt it's true but who knows. Either way let's keep the thread on topic please, I'm out to work up a sweat. I mean who cares if Hoffa, Blondie, Tucker and VD have all either quit or been fired in the last several weeks, long as we can hear WV capping games on the radio I know I'll stick around. Keep up the good work.

I just saw this ...Flying Nun Chick?

I'm writing your name down, Irish...that usually is not a good thing.

Integrity

EOG Master

So, am I still allowed to call ya Tucks? Or now that you're not employed here, you can give me a verbal ass-kicking next time I do?? Lol jk

Seriously tho, good luck in whatever else you do man

So, am I still allowed to call ya Tucks? Or now that you're not employed here, you can give me a verbal ass-kicking next time I do?? Lol jk

Seriously tho, good luck in whatever else you do man

Hey, Integrity...it's me: Flying Dutchman in another incarnation...how ya doing?

WVU

EOG Master

Sad, but not surprised to see Tuck leaving EOG. He was one of the best and one of the more active mod's EOG has had. His work on the contests has revived the site in the aftermath of Ken's death. I wish him the best. 12io4j2w90

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Tucker ain't going anywhere, but he's been great, yes. :cheers

Chalky White

EOG Enthusiast

Why do people keep leaving here?

I thought this was the best place

Perhaps I should of signed up at another place

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Tuck, you did an awesome job here. Hate to see you leave the mod position.