Enough is enough

How do you block other members?

I'm sick of this agenda-driven soap opera and am losing respect for several people by the post.

I enjoy the intelligent banter of gambling with several sharp minds, but the continuous mindless drivel reminds me of when I taught 6th grade.:+counting

Krackman

EOG Senior Member
Exactly the reason I stopped posting for the good part of two years. I get pissed and wont even read the forums for months at a time.

It's unfortunate Krackman, because you are one of the many I respect and wish I could get more opinions from, but sadly, the masses become the asses and drive away quality.

Krackman said:
Exactly the reason I stopped posting for the good part of two years. I get pissed and wont even read the forums for months at a time.

There are rooms for appropriate comments and rooms for General Discussion.

Glaken,

It's not necessary. I realize reasons behind these things and if I, or anyone else, chooses to post or not, it is individual choice.
Whether someone spends time on this or any other site depends on their enjoyment of it. If it ceases to be enjoyable, they will migrate elsewhere.

Dobe, I consider us posting friends and I would hate to lose you as a poster(friend)...all I ask is you email me or Pete and we will address the situation.

This isn't the same forum that you are used to...we accept all opinions and peoples...The General and myself will try and keep the things that offend you off the General Discussion page. Your disputes with posters at other sites will be addressed privately.

You have my number and email....Glaken

I enjoy posts by both Krackman and GD. I also think that there's room for both BTJ and JJGold as they are very entertaining. The posts that bother me the most are the self serving bragging type posts.

Jaystokes

EOG Enthusiast
only problem i have is people posting shitt like letting us know they have boils on there neck and other worthless shitt

It seems like most guys get along here and the no banning policy is working.
Other than SBR there really is not much choice out there anymore if you want gambling talk.

Doberman is an excellent poster