EOG’s 2021 Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI - Week 11 thread, official lines, etc.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Welcome to week 11 players, official lines have been posted Good luck this week!

The deadline to submit your selections is Saturday 11pm PT / Sunday 2am ET, unless you select the Thursday game, which all 5 selections for the week are due by kick off of the Thursday.

There are three ways to your selections:

1. You can email your 5 selections to eog@mrbowling300.com , and be sure to put your EOG handle in the subject line.

2. You can private message them to me here at EOG.

3. You can complete the online entry form at: http://eog.mrbowling300.com/eog.shtml (This has the contest lines as well, and don't forget to hit SEND!)

Good luck everyone this week!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
And a look at the year to date standings after 10 weeks:...Durbify is doing very well, he would be tied for 10th in the Super Contest.

TYD.JPG

Durbify

EOG Member
That would be me…I have two entries. One at 33pts and 35. I played in Super the last 12yrs. Two cashes. Tied for 12th 2018, 9th 2019. I chose not to play this year due to the bonus structure. I have never been a sprinter. In 12years I have never had a 3-4 week run at anytime during contest to win a bonus. In fact not even close. So the bonuses are a way for all the players that are out of contest mathematically to have a chance at money. I get it… luck is a huge part of contests but IMO the bonuses are more for the lucky than the skilled. Very curious to see if any of the bonus winners actually place in the contest. Thanks for kind words gents. If only the season was 10 weeks 😂😂 Wish you all the best of luck! I know it’s a little early but wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving as well!
Tony(Durbify)
Cheers

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
That would be me…I have two entries. One at 33pts and 35. I played in Super the last 12yrs. Two cashes. Tied for 12th 2018, 9th 2019. I chose not to play this year due to the bonus structure. I have never been a sprinter. In 12years I have never had a 3-4 week run at anytime during contest to win a bonus. In fact not even close. So the bonuses are a way for all the players that are out of contest mathematically to have a chance at money. I get it… luck is a huge part of contests but IMO the bonuses are more for the lucky than the skilled. Very curious to see if any of the bonus winners actually place in the contest. Thanks for kind words gents. If only the season was 10 weeks 😂😂 Wish you all the best of luck! I know it’s a little early but wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving as well!
Tony(Durbify)
Cheers
Good luck the rest of the way Durbify, we are rooting for you!!!!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Here is the updated standings heading into the Sunday Nite game. Durbify still holding his 4 point lead over Nowshesmyruca. The biggest mover is Viejo Dinosaur who is 4-0 going into the Monday night game. Cece The Fleece is 3-0 with two pending games. Royboy making a big move too, 4-0 with one pending game. A disasterous week for Murphy's Best.

weekly11.JPG

Durbify

EOG Member
did you actually like the SEA side? or just played the stale number?
I did like Seattle actually. I know they have been off all year. Seems like the Carrol has no plans on adapting to league. Once the line steamed up to 4.5 I knew was a bad play. Arizona still undefeated on road and Seattle 12th man is a thing of past. Like Minnesota yesterday, it was a must win game to have any playoff push. Too much action on them prior to pick. Railbird hard to pass up 6 point swing on a number in a contest. Must win for Seaatle, Arizona back up qb no Hopkins , plus points at home. What could go wrong for Seattle? Best of luck to everyone! Cheers

railbird

EOG Master
I did like Seattle actually. I know they have been off all year. Seems like the Carrol has no plans on adapting to league. Once the line steamed up to 4.5 I knew was a bad play. Arizona still undefeated on road and Seattle 12th man is a thing of past. Like Minnesota yesterday, it was a must win game to have any playoff push. Too much action on them prior to pick. Railbird hard to pass up 6 point swing on a number in a contest. Must win for Seaatle, Arizona back up qb no Hopkins , plus points at home. What could go wrong for Seattle? Best of luck to everyone! Cheers
you would be in 1st place in westgate contest.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
you would be in 1st place in westgate contest.

Close, but only would be tied for 3rd with 37.5 points in the Westgate Supercontest. The two leaders are "PACKDG" and "FREE TIM TEBOW" with 38 points.

Would be leading the Westgate Supercontest Gold by 0.5 points.

railbird

EOG Master
Close, but only would be tied for 3rd with 37.5 points in the Westgate Supercontest. The two leaders are "PACKDG" and "FREE TIM TEBOW" with 38 points.

Would be leading the Westgate Supercontest Gold by 0.5 points.
i was referring to his circa 35-15 mark, that was T17 at circa but T1 at westgate, prior to sunday.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Here is the week 11 wrap up with year to date standings....

With 7 weeks to go, Durbify is holding a commanding 5 point lead.

Looks like we will have a race for 2nd and 3rd place.

Royboy getting back into the discussion with a 5-0 week, with Viejo Dinosaur still trending upwards in honor of his "good friend" Railbird!

Solid weeks by Cec The Fleece and Sharky99 as well.

week11.JPG