EOG’s Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI - Week 1 thread, official lines, etc.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
These are the official Week 1 contest lines.

The deadline to submit your selections is Saturday 11pm PT / Sunday 2am ET, which is the deadline for the week. Don't get shut out

Reminder that if you use the Thursday game, you must submit all 5 selections for the week prior to the start of the Thursday game.

There are three ways to your selections:

1. You can email your 5 selections to eog@mrbowling300.com , and be sure to put your EOG handle in the subject line.

2. You can private message them to me here at EOG.

3. You can complete the online entry form at: http://eog.mrbowling300.com/eog.shtml (This has the contest lines as well)

Check back for Week 1 player selections and results........Good luck players!!!!

Week1a.jpgWeek1b.jpg

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Deadline to enter coming up, Saturday, Sept 12 at 3pm PT / 6pm ET. Don't get shut out.

Entry fee is $250, and can be sent via paypal/venmo, please private message me for details.

Don't forget that BetDSI is generously giving us a 10% overlay by contributing 10% to the prize pool.

21 players have signed up, prize pool is currently $5,250 + $525 from BetDSI for $5,775 total. Top 3 season overall cash (60/30/10 split)

Please send a private message to me and I'll reply with instructions how to submit your entry fee

Last edited:

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
These are the official Week 1 contest lines.

The deadline to submit your selections is Saturday 11pm PT / Sunday 2am ET, which is the deadline for the week. Don't get shut out

Reminder that if you use the Thursday game, you must submit all 5 selections for the week prior to the start of the Thursday game.

There are three ways to your selections:

1. You can email your 5 selections to eog@mrbowling300.com , and be sure to put your EOG handle in the subject line.

3. You can complete the online entry form at: http://eog.mrbowling300.com/eog.shtml (This has the contest lines as well)

Check back for Week 1 player selections and results........Good luck players!!!!

View attachment 7462477View attachment 7462478
Like the online entry form. Good job Mr B.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Players, don't forget that your selections are due by Saturday, Sep 12, 2020 at 11pm PT / Sunday, Sep 13 at 2am ET, don't get shut out.

If you have not signed up, and wish to participate, you have until 3pm PT / 6pm ET today to enter, please private message me for payment details.

There are three ways to submit your selections:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Greetings players, we ended up with 21 players. $5,250 + BetDSI's generous contribution of $525 gives us a prize pool of $5,775. First place will be $3,465. Second place will be $1,732. Third place will be $578. Good luck this season.

The attachment shows all contestants selections for week 1.

Will have graded plays through out the day (if I am around), but certainly after the late games today.

Good luck to all!

Attachments

• EOG Week 1.pdf
    38.2 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
this is the latest results heading into the Sunday night game. Those who pushed w/ Cinci get an extra 1/2 (seems to not update for the 1/2 pt for a push). i.e. Durbify has 2.5 points

eog1b.JPG

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Maybe Mr Bowling300 should consider giving back Yisman his entry fee and have him removed from the contest....I remember him owing money to a few posters....just my opinion....

railbird

EOG Master
Refs screwed cowboys bad, not just the OPI call last mintute, the entire game, most of them were subtle

FISHHEAD

EOG Master
Maybe Mr Bowling300 should consider giving back Yisman his entry fee and have him removed from the contest....I remember him owing money to a few posters....just my opinion....

He can send the money to me and I can deduct off the figure what YISMAN owes me.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
hey yikesman.....you know what i said when i heard you were extended credit by other posters

yiiiikkkkeeeessssss.......man

pay your debt stiffie