EOG’s Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI - Week 1 thread, official lines, etc.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Maybe Mr Bowling300 should consider giving back Yisman his entry fee and have him removed from the contest....I remember him owing money to a few posters....just my opinion....

I still think this is the way to go.....he owes too many posters.....they are coming out of the woodwork...

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I still think this is the way to go.....he owes too many posters.....they are coming out of the woodwork...

I happen to have a call scheduled with JK this afternoon, and I will discuss the situation with him, and we'll come up with a resolution to this....stay tuned.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I happen to have a call scheduled with JK this afternoon, and I will discuss the situation with him, and we'll come up with a resolution to this....stay tuned.
it's only fair to let his participation continue, and give the others the chance to win his money. Paying him if he wins is another matter, distributing his winnings if any to people he stiffed would be appropriate(as well as karma).

Unfortunately,if YISMAN knew that was gonna happen he would purposely lose.He made it out like he was the victim and therefore wasn’t going to pay

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated
Yisman evaporates and gambles daily... clearly has the $... worst kind of stiff

then he hides and ignores posters and cries to mods....

sad

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
I mistakenly used to stick up for this pile of shit. let him play if he wins pay the guys he owes. Stiff the stiff contest.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Let him play. His money is in the pot. If he wins money, get credible proof of who he owes in forumland, and distribute his winnings to them on a % basis. That seems the most equitable way. Canning him and refunding his money allows the stiff to suffer nothing for his stiff jobs.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
veijo dipshit has been a clerk in the offshore world for 30yrs and his greatest claim to fame is breaking a chair in half with his fatness......some resume

railbird

EOG Master
That’s great footage, but unrelated to Yisman being a stiff.

BAUS
We are not debt collectors, its your fault for extending credit, your the one who F'd up. giving someone who credit score was lower than whale dung credit. He is actually a good handicapper, i guess he is a bit of a degen and has a horse addiction tho. i guess thats his major leak, or maybe drugs. im curious, maybe yisman can chime in. I try only to deal with people who are beleivers. Anyway Im glad he is out of contest because he already has 4 wins, but is too big of a distraction to partcipate.

We are not debt collectors, its your fault for extending credit, your the one who F'd up. giving someone who credit score was lower than whale dung credit. He is actually a good handicapper, i guess he is a bit of a degen and has a horse addiction tho. i guess thats his major leak, or maybe drugs. im curious, maybe yisman can chime in. I try only to deal with people who are beleivers. Anyway Im glad he is out of contest because he already has 4 wins, but is too big of a distraction to partcipate.

This is all true. All anyone is asking is that he pays his debts.

BAUS

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
yisman should be allowed to play.

the contest runners shouldn't step in to work out these debts if he cashes.

yisman has to pay on his own accord, which looks to be a bigger issue.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I spoke to JK today, and we both concur that third party dealings of any participant in this contest is not the responsibility of the contest, its administrators or this forum itself. Anyone who fairly paid their entry fee, should they cash, is entitled to direct payment of their prize.

BigDeemer

EOG Dedicated
I spoke to JK today, and we both concur that third party dealings of any participant in this contest is not the responsibility of the contest, its administrators or this forum itself. Anyone who fairly paid their entry fee, should they cash, is entitled to direct payment of their prize.

poor decision....... but then again, eog did host Glisan

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Stiffs and shot takers shouldn’t be allowed on any gambling forum....again, just my opinion.....hopefully Yisman doesn’t cash.....because he isn’t paying anyone.....