EOG’s Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI - Week 2 thread, official lines, etc.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Welcome to week 2 players, official lines are below and will be updated on the entry form too. Good luck this week!

The deadline to submit your selections is Saturday 11pm PT / Sunday 2am ET. Don't get shut out

Reminder that if you use the Thursday game, you must submit all 5 selections for the week prior to the start of the Thursday game.

There are three ways to your selections:

1. You can email your 5 selections to eog@mrbowling300.com , and be sure to put your EOG handle in the subject line.

2. You can private message them to me here at EOG.

3. You can complete the online entry form at: http://eog.mrbowling300.com/eog.shtml (This has the contest lines as well)

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Good luck players, here is the week 2 selections.

The top selected teams were: NYG, GB with 7, and PHI, IND, AZ, SEA with 6week2eog.JPG

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Anyone here doing Circa Survivor? Can't believe 1 entry chose Carolina?!?!?!

Attachments

• 20200920_112722.jpg
    20200920_112722.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 8

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
here is updated season standings through the early games. TryTryTry has his 5 in the barn, and goes 4-1 this week, 7-3 overall. Plenty of pending action to go.

week2eogq.JPG

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Yisman and TTT on top of a contest leaderboard. Have been seeing that for about 20 years. Pay your debts Yisman. At least be man enough to address the situation.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
The controversial yisman goes 5-0 to take the lead in the contest with 8 points. Someone said he was a good handicapper.

Here are the latest standings going into the Monday Night Football game tonight, the first ever in Las Vegas.

eog2c.JPG

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Downsouth! How's it going. Kids playing fall ball? My son just moved up to 60/90 field. Struggling with it.

Hey I'm no stiff. and holding down 20th place as well. Give me some winners for this contest next week.