EOG’s Pro Football Contest Presented by BetDSI

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I'm trying to get a pulse of how many potential players we have.

At this point, who is interested, and of those who are interested, who intends on entering this contest?

Thus far, we have 5 paid contestants.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
So far paid and confirmed:

1. trytrytry
2. Cec The Fleece
3. Raiders72001
4. the guesser
5. Durbify
6. Spartan Mike

There is 12 days left to register and get your entry fee in. Post in this thread your intentions, and then I will send you a private message giving you details on how to enter.

I would say we would need at least 20 to make this a worth while event.

Good Luck!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Correct. If there is 20 entries, then pool total is $5000, and BetDSI would match 10% of that, or $500. They will match a max of $1,000 if we get 40.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

1. trytrytry
2. Cec The Fleece
3. Raiders72001
4. the guesser
5. Durbify
6. Spartan Mike
7. sharky99

There is 10 days left to register and get your entry fee in. Post in this thread your intentions, and then I will send you a private message giving you details on how to enter.

Please send a private message to me and I'll reply with instructions how to submit your entry fee

Good Luck!

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

1. trytrytry
2. Cec The Fleece
3. Raiders72001
4. the guesser
5. Durbify
6. Spartan Mike
7. sharky99
8. FairWarning
9. Woodrow Wilson

There is 8 days left to register and get your entry fee in. Post in this thread your intentions, and then I will send you a private message giving you details on how to enter.

Please send a private message to me and I'll reply with instructions how to submit your entry fee

Good Luck!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

1. trytrytry
2. Cec The Fleece
3. Raiders72001
4. the guesser
5. Durbify
6. Spartan Mike
7. sharky99
8. FairWarning
9. Woodrow Wilson
10. railbird

There is 7 days left to register and get your entry fee in. Post in this thread your intentions, and then I will send you a private message giving you details on how to enter.

Good Luck!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

1. trytrytry
2. Cec The Fleece
3. Raiders72001
4. the guesser
5. Durbify
6. Spartan Mike
7. sharky99
8. FairWarning
9. Woodrow Wilson
10. railbird
11. Viejo Dinosaur
12. Charlie M (a different Charlie M, lol)

There is 5 days left to register and get your entry fee in!

Post in this thread your intentions, and then I will send you a private message giving you details on how to enter.

Don't forget that BetDSI is generously giving us a 10% overlay by contributing 10% to the prize pool.

Prize pool is currently $3,000 + $300 from BetDSI for $3,300.

For all confirmed players, stay tuned for further directions. The official week 1 lines will be posted this coming Wednesday evening.

Good Luck!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
We have 12 confirmed. Week 1 lines come out tomorrow. Saturday is the deadline to enter. Please private message me for payment details.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the opening lines for week 1.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

1. trytrytry
2. Cec The Fleece
3. Raiders72001
4. the guesser
5. Durbify
6. Spartan Mike
7. sharky99
8. FairWarning
9. Woodrow Wilson
10. railbird
11. Viejo Dinosaur
13. rudin/blair

There is 4 days left to register and get your entry fee in!

Post in this thread your intentions, and then I will send you a private message giving you details on how to enter.

Don't forget that BetDSI is generously giving us a 10% overlay by contributing 10% to the prize pool.

Prize pool is currently $3,250 + $325 from BetDSI for $3,575.

For all confirmed players, stay tuned for further directions. The official week 1 lines will be posted this coming Wednesday evening.

Good Luck!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
These are the official Week 1 contest lines. The deadline to submit your selections is Saturday 11pm PT / Sunday 2am ET, which is the deadline for the week. Reminder that if you use the Thursday game, you must submit all 5 selections for the week prior to the start of the Thursday game.

How to submit your selections:

You can email your selections to eog@mrbowling300.com , and be sure to put your EOG handle in the subject line, or you can private message them to me here.

Good luck!
Week1a.jpg
Week1b.jpg

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

Deadline to enter is 3pm PT / 6pm ET, Saturday, September 12, 2020.

Prize pool is currently $3,250 + $325 from BetDSI for $3,575.

Good Luck!

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

1. trytrytry
2. Cec The Fleece
3. Raiders72001
4. the guesser
5. Durbify
6. Spartan Mike
7. sharky99
8. FairWarning
9. Woodrow Wilson
10. railbird
11. Viejo Dinosaur
13. rudin/blair
14. Patkeats

Prize pool is currently $3,500 + $350 from BetDSI for $3,850.

Good Luck!