EOG and The Sopranos

rjt721

EOG Master
Re: EOG and The Sopranos

Was looking for Sal Vitro after he got his ass kicked but couldn't find it. Would have been a good Timely.

When i first joined here u were cryig about depression and talking about ending ur life...u should just done it u depressed air betting freak

Yet I offered you $500 to prove I ever posted either of those things, and you amazingly enough declined and have yet to bump a single post.

Although you proved you can't read a basic sentence in this thread so maybe I told you to kill yourself for the 1000th time, and you misread it like you do everything else in life.

Yet I offered you $500 to prove I ever posted either of those things, and you amazingly enough declined and have yet to bump a single post.

Although you proved you can't read a basic sentence in this thread so maybe I told you to kill yourself for the 1000th time, and you misread it like you do everything else in life.
You are a miserable angry freak who suffers from severe depression...now shut the fuck up loser
:finger004

Was looking for Sal Vitro after he got his ass kicked but couldn't find it. Would have been a good Timely.
"Mustang Sally":LMAO

oh man, what a classic show. I miss it so much. So many great/hilarious characters all over the place.

rjt721

EOG Master

Tripp is AJ when he goes to the party and his friends shave his eye brows and glue his face to the floor