EOG/BETPHOENIX/RAYLUCA 2010/2011 COLLEGE BOWL CONTEST- $1500 Cash

PO69

EOG Master
Re: EOG/BETPHOENIX/RAYLUCA 2010/2011 COLLEGE BOWL CONTEST- $1500 Cash

tuck can we get an official ruling in that thread on lap and PO?

how many actually posted plays

thanks

He at least should have put the cutoff time in the picks thread. Not sure how he could have forgotten to do that. I didnt even know that my picks were late until now

Tuckman

Uh Poster

tuck can we get an official ruling in that thread on lap and PO?

how many actually posted plays

thanks

lap and PO's picks were not gonna count, they missed the deadline..i'm not going back on it...

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He at least should have put the cutoff time in the picks thread. Not sure how he could have forgotten to do that. I didnt even know that my picks were late until now

are u retarded or just trying to act it, i made an extra thread and stick'ed it in the main forum and the contest forum, dont blame this shit on me because u always push shit to the last second

PO69

EOG Master

I didnt see the main forum thread I guess. Are you sure that it was stickied BEFORE the deadline? I would have seen that.

But you should have AT LEAST posted it in the picks thread.

Well I know that in the $700 in contests where I have given away ACTUAL cash, I would have allowed anyone's picks as long as they are before the game started. 7 minutes isnt that big of a deal really since it wasnt posted in the thread. But I expected that you would be an asshole about it, so carry on if it makes you feel all powerful.

At least I didnt thank this RAY GUY for something that I cant win. I guess that as you say, he isnt important enough for me to know whom he is anyway

PO69

EOG Master

But that thread WAS NOT stickied BEFORE the deadline. I can guarantee you that and you know that! Had I seen the thread then I would have posted the picks earlier.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

are u completely fucking stupid? I made the thread about 15 hours before they were due and it sure as hell was stickied u clown..Are u trying to tell me i didnt make the thread before the plays were due?

PO69

EOG Master

I have no idea when the thread was made, but I know that it wasnt stickied in the middle of the day yesterday or I would have seen it.

You dont have to continue being an asshole, you said that the picks dont count. but that thread was not stickied nor was it near the top of the page yesterday around the deadline.

PO69

EOG Master

You "Bucsfanned it."

To Bucsfan it= make an obscure deadline for a contest where you YOURSELF are participating in order to gain an edge (bucsfan is the best at this shit)

I mean come on, this contest even required a deposit! I sent in $500 that day too, NOT FIFTY! Next time I will make sure not even to bother depositing

Tuckman

Uh Poster

u fucked up and trying to place blame..Wont work killer..U were given more then enough notice and there was a thread stickied 15 hours before the plays were due and thats a fact..Keep trying to dance around the truth

end of subject..

PO69

EOG Master

Well the thread wasnt stickied at all. So at least stop lying with that bullshit. It was sort of funny how your stickied the thread later in the day though

But you CAN TELL betphoenix to stop calling me this week. When Charles or Rick does call this week, I am going to tell them that I cannot deposit this month at betphoenix because you had to worry about 7 fucking minutes. Will they know you name of tuckman?

And I cant even win this shit. Utah losing assures that I cant win.

But just because you have to be an ASSHOLE about it, then I wont be sending betphoenix $600 next week. I do like their -105 lines too. NOTICE how in MY contests where I gave away my own money, I would have allowed the plays as long as they were BEFORE kickoff so I am not asking anything that I would have not have done

Tuckman

Uh Poster

stickied it later in the day? I was at work u nitwit, are u really believing the shit u are spouting? The thread was stickied that night and thats the truth...

whalewager

EOG Senior Member

I am in this...I don't know what it is but I'm on like a pot of neck bones.

PO69

EOG Master

I would have seen a stickied thread that day cabbie! It was NOT stickied after 1pm that day. Sorry if I wasnt awake before 1pm on Tuesday, late night at the poker tables.

But it was NOT stickied at least an hour before the deadline. otherwise you KNOW that I would not have been late. Stupid cutoff like anyway

I cant believe that you wont accept my picks anyway since almost for sure cant win since I lost my 3star play.

But thanks anyway, you saved me from sending $600 to betphoenix next week. It might have been $750. But 5dimes offers more prop bets for the bowl games so I really should send the money to 5dimes to bet those props. You are probably doing me a favor

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

How about sending that money to Mammon, PO?

Tuck posted the rules and you fuked up...live with it...

Tell me one thing before you open that trap of yours again...do you owe 800 bucks to Mammon?

PO69

EOG Master

I do not, he told me that it was a gift on numerous occassions. I did send his buddy Octoman $200 though that was suppsoed to go to Mamon. But Mamon told him to keep that money too.

And I did offer to send Mamon $500 on ocassion at bejtamaica and then I offered to send him $250 on another occassion. BOTH TIMES he told me to keep the money.

I need to deposit some funds into a book since I will lose my bet to Kinger for $1500 most likely. I do want to bet some PROP bets this weekend and next week in the bowls

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

TY for your response...too bad you were late on your plays....can't imagine you not seeing it when everyone else did....

And FYI, Ray Luca is a respected poster over here and with his help, this cash contest was able to be a big hit....take some time PO and archive thru some of his posts to know a little more about him...

PO69

EOG Master

Thanks for the info on Ray. Tuckman could have acted like a man and answered my simple question that way in the first place. That was the main thing that pissed me off

bimmercando

EOG Dedicated

Stickied Shmickied - The rules were clear and such was the reason I made to sure to have my picks in before the stated cutoff time.

Blondie

EOG Master

I didnt see the main forum thread I guess. Are you sure that it was stickied BEFORE the deadline? I would have seen that.

But you should have AT LEAST posted it in the picks thread.

Well I know that in the $700 in contests where I have given away ACTUAL cash, I would have allowed anyone's picks as long as they are before the game started. 7 minutes isnt that big of a deal really since it wasnt posted in the thread. But I expected that you would be an asshole about it, so carry on if it makes you feel all powerful.

At least I didnt thank this RAY GUY for something that I cant win. I guess that as you say, he isnt important enough for me to know whom he is anyway

Yes it was stickied. Hell, I just went to the thread and checked the edit on it.

22:19, 20th Dec 2010
Tuckman xx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Action: Stuck Thread

PO you tried to wait and missed the deadline, not the first time, not the last. The rule wasn't that they be posted before kickoff it was 4pm EST. We have went through this many times before with you and while you might not think it is fair, it's the rules.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Quit giving Tucker a hard time, PO. Contests have been running smoothly.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Fucking ban POS69 again already. He's a known stiff and scammer.

Looking forward to the contest, guys. Thanks for organizing it.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

i wouldnt expect PO to admitt he was wrong..12io4j2w90