"EOG ELITE" FANTASY BASEBALL...

munson15

I want winners...
...at CBS Sportsline. If anyone would like an invite, please PM your email addy to me and I'll get one out. We are planning on holding a live draft the weekend before the season starts. Plenty of spots available.:cheers

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Re: "EOG ELITE" FANTASY BASEBALL...

its says

"elite"

not someone who chokes every year, TTP out

tripp

EOG Master

maybe you should pay off some debts before entering any more fantasy leagues, lo

munson15

I want winners...

$50 entry fee must be in my paypal before the draft, Tripp. Not directing that toward anyone in particular, but I'm running this and am not chasing anyone for money. First 11 paid EOG'ers who sign up at CBS then send the $ will play.12io4j2w90

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Tripp, he can't get in the league at all if he doesn't pay his debt. Just the rules.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Munson I forgot this thing already filled up

I will bail to not take a spot

hey Timely why dont you do me a favor and go fuck yourself you stalker get off my dick and stop posting so many goddamn losers you bum

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Lights Out, it's the rules man. There's no need to get pissed off. You can't play in something that costs money if you can't pay your previous debt on the site. Not sure why that's difficult to understand. GL to you today.

choslamshe

EOG Master

I've already registered, but i should advise that the weekend before the season starts is the only time NOT good for me. I will be on a Caribbean cruise and i leave on Friday, April 2.

So if possible to even hold it on the Thursday or the weekend before that would be great....

munson15

I want winners...

I've already registered, but i should advise that the weekend before the season starts is the only time NOT good for me. I will be on a Caribbean cruise and i leave on Friday, April 2.

So if possible to even hold it on the Thursday or the weekend before that would be great....
April 1st should work, are there any NCAA games that night? If not, we can shoot for that. I just want to give us enough time to get a full league. Unfortunately, there's a chance not everyone can be there. In that case, the autopilot is a good backup.

choslamshe

EOG Master

If i am the only one who has a problem with April 3, then i will setup the auto pilot...no problems.

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks, we'll try to make as many people happy as possible, Chosy.:thumbsup

choslamshe

EOG Master

Munson, how can i post my fee? Is there anything on the league homepage that explains? I honestly don't know if i even have a paypal account setup...been ages if i've ever used it.

munson15

I want winners...

Munson, how can i post my fee? Is there anything on the league homepage that explains? I honestly don't know if i even have a paypal account setup...been ages if i've ever used it.
PM me and we'll figure something out.12io4j2w90

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Please, at the end of the season I don't want the winner of this league challenging me after I win the "Professional EOG League"....

Good luck Munson and have some fun with it....

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Please, at the end of the season I don't want the winner of this league challenging me after I win the "Professional EOG League"....

Good luck Munson and have some fun with it....

You meant after you come in 2nd when that chutes and batters team gives you a ny yankee style asswhooping, right? 91023i2ndw;l

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

You meant after you come in 2nd when that chutes and batters team gives you a ny yankee style asswhooping, right? 91023i2ndw;l

I didn't stutter...how about a dinner in New Jersey in July...whoever is behind at the all star break PAYS!!12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

I didn't stutter...how about a dinner in New Jersey in July...whoever is behind at the all star break PAYS!!12io4j2w90
Dino, if you're in Jersey in July, please invite me. Would love to meet and shot the breeze.:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Will be there for sure with my golf clubs...don't know exact dates yet, but will let you know....

munson15

I want winners...

We're definitely teeing it up at my course, Dino. The day will be on me.:thumbsup