EOG Fantasy Football League 2007 -- All 3 LEAGUES ARE FULL!!!

dirty

EOG Master
Re: EOG Fantasy Football League 2007 -- Need 1 More Guy To Fill League #2 (1 & 3 Full)

Re: EOG Fantasy Football League 2007 -- Need 1 More Guy To Fill League #2 (1 & 3 Full)

Good Fucking deal... if you know a bud let me know... we need 2 more teams

dirty

EOG Master

Need 2 teams guys....damn comeon

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

is league 3 a keeper league?.....and could i get some info on it?....i may be interested....im already in one, but can ya have enough fantasy:+clueless

dirty

EOG Master

It is a brand new keeper league.. No one has any players as of yet.... $150 with 100% payout the rules are posted somewhere in this thread...

Re: EOG Fantasy Football League 2007 -- Need 2 More Guy To Fill League #3 (1 & 2 Full

Re: EOG Fantasy Football League 2007 -- Need 2 More Guy To Fill League #3 (1 & 2 Full

yo dirty i got a buddy for league 3 for ya just send me the info to my email

mofome

Banned
Re: EOG Fantasy Football League 2007 -- Need 2 More Guy To Fill League #3 (1 & 2 Full)

Re: EOG Fantasy Football League 2007 -- Need 2 More Guy To Fill League #3 (1 & 2 Full)

any naked pics of deeds in this thread? i dont feel like lookin all the way through.

thanks in advance.

Has this thing drafted yet? I would be interested I think. I am busy right now but will look at the rules tonight. I just saw this was a keeper league. Interesting.

OK Hache I would like to get involved in this! I have always wanted to but just not sure how?

dirty

EOG Master

Aces and yummy send your info and we can get this thing going...

dirty@eog.com

dirty

EOG Master

lets go guys...we need to get Crackin'

dirty

EOG Master

Bump

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

just wondering if league 3 has 10 people yet....

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

just wondering if league 3 has 10 people yet....

No not yet marlboro.........

BUMP!!!

We need 2 more guys for league 3, the draft is Sunday, Sept. 2

biggamer3

EOG Master

Guys how much is the buyin?

i am in if its 100

dirty

EOG Master

150 smackers

biggamer3

EOG Master

Ok count me in bitches!

let me know how to pay you guys, is a paypal transfer OK?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Yes biggamer, Paypal is Perfect.....

email me hacheman@eog.com

dirty

EOG Master

Send your info to hache as well and we will get you out a invite

biggamer3

EOG Master

email sent

BUMP!!!

We only need 1 more guy for league 3, the draft is Sunday, Sept. 2

The kid is out, let's get it on!

ONE MORE GUY....

BUMP!

dirty

EOG Master

Congrats on the Baby

thanks dirty, what a great day.

ratbelly

EOG Veteran

congrats grandmaster

biggamer3

EOG Master

Hache i emailed u my info, did u send me the rules and payout information or you can just post that here

dirty

EOG Master

send it to me man.. Hache has been having trouble getting into his email account

dirty@eog.com

biggamer3

EOG Master

thx got it

dirty

EOG Master

WE ARE FULL GENTS :houra:houra:houra

Re: EOG Fantasy Football League 2007 -- All 3 LEAGUES ARE FULL!!!

Let's play some football!:football

biggamer3

EOG Master

Lets get it on bitches!!!!

BTW how many teams get paid?
i would like 3 personally

biggamer3

EOG Master

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK IS this an IDP league?

If it is i am pissed, cause no one mentioned that aspect

dirty

EOG Master

Don't fucking get pissed at anyone but yourself....

The rules are posted in this thread and I told you that in email and in this thread... If you are lazy to go look search the thread for them that is no one's fault but your own

biggamer3

EOG Master

Don't fucking get pissed at anyone but yourself....

The rules are posted in this thread and I told you that in email and in this thread... If you are lazy to go look search the thread for them that is no one's fault but your own
Listen i am not blaming you, just that i read through the thread and NEVER saw a mention of defensive players.

Your email made no mention of this fact at all!

I have no reason to cause problems for you now, i want to join a fucking competitive league, but i did IDP last year and it was a fucking disaster and i swore to never do it again.

I am pissed off now, basically at myself for not asking more questions, but no one ever answered me clear cut at all.

Dirty i know you probably want to kill me now, but is it possible to find a replacement still for me?

I really have zero interest in a league with 50% defensive players

dirty

EOG Master

I will try but can't promise anything

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

when you click on the rankings list for defensive players, it shows no player available. Will this change by draft time?

dirty

EOG Master

It worked for me today... I will go in and check it out in a bit man...

marlboro8425

EOG Senior Member

It worked for me today... I will go in and check it out in a bit man...

mine stops at kickers....every position i click on after that i get this message..."There are no players on your cheatsheet at this position"