EOG has gone totally downhiill, my post on RAS .............

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: EOG has gone totally downhiill, my post on RAS .............

Ahh now youre keeping score like a tout, no wonder you defend them, you have the same thought process.

Uh, I don't defend touts. I would never pay for plays. I've ripped countless touts in the past, but Ed is a proven winner through out multiple sports, and has helped change (hurt) the NCAAB totals market for good. You're comparing this guy to all touts, and saying only Jesus has the answers. www.JesusChristHandicapping.com FTW.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Wrong and wrong.

This is hilarious stuff, we won over $2 million a year in one sport.

Oh, Fezz was just joking.........
:+clueless

Anyone who thinks they are going to find any message board poster who is even in the same area code as this guy has, in highly technical terms, lost his mind.

Who will make more gambling?

A semi sharp during his lifetime?
Edward during one year?

Pk'm<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

rainbow

EOG Master

We just had our worst CBB season ever, and we are still at over 56% on our last 2000 releases. You are giving us way too much credit if you think we are betting at "better" numbers, giving our clients the worst of it, and STILL hitting at that rate. Not only is it not true, but I don't even think it is possible.
Explain to me how can it be POSSIBLE for even 50% of your clients to get the same number as your release? STRICTLY IMPOSSIBLE, if you think DIFFERENT you are just BULLSHITTING yourself... Thats what makes it tough for them to win.. And yes I took a many of their plays at the Greek before we stop catering to US customers... A total joke... EXAMPLE: Your college basketball total release was over 147 and you clients were going over 150 with me... Explain to me how can they WIN doing that? I can't wait for this answer...

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

RanDizzle hit 56% in the past too Eddie. Quit talking about history, what you may or may not have done has no bearing on what is going on now. Ace-Ace and other touts have won in the past as well, like you they don't win now. The books made a couple small changes last year in the totals market and you could not respond to it, you got buried. Despite your denials the -8.60 units you claim to have lost is nothing but a drop in the bucket to what your paying clients lost. They played at actual numbers available to them, not the one's you keep score on. Just following a week here and there I saw repeated examples of where you counted a game as a win where almost all your clients ended up losing on it. You admit -8.60, most lost over 30-40 units easily. And then of course you never mention or show your fees in all the imaginary units you claim to win, throw that in (with a price increase) and it's easy to see why you're out here doing your own dirty work this year. Even the sheep get smart if you butcher them long enough. Your followers got absolutely buried last year, the fact you refuse to admit this speaks volumes about your character or lack thereof. Who cares what happened years ago, last season with over a 450 game sample you could not beat the market! For you to be out here guaranteeing you will win again is duplicitous to say the least.

I don't have any doubt that happens, and a lot of that comes from people trying to get the plays off forums, etc, not actual clients.

We have a user guide advising people how to deal and handle line movement, all we can do is give our clients the best opportunity to get the line, and that is what we always do. It is a given that not all subscribers are going to get the release line or better on every pick. That is something each subscriber has to weigh when deciding whether or not to subscribe. Our client surveys have indicated that the majority of subscribers are able to get the release line at least half of the time.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

EDWARD, if you release a CFB game at -3.5(for your recordkeeping results), and your clients have to lay -4.5 or more on average..............at a minimum, how much will this decrease their own winning percentage???

Thanks in advance,
-FH-

ps- what percentage of your clients(roughly), will be able to get down on the -3.5?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Explain to me how can it be POSSIBLE for even 50% of your clients to get the same number as your release?

That's complete and utter bullshit. I doubt 5% of his followers get the numbers he keeps score with, certainly nowhere near 50%. Just another tout trick to try and separate posters from their money. Advertise records nobody in the world could ever get because those numbers aren't available and then wonder why people have had enough of the RAS bullshit.

RanDizzle hit 56% in the past too Eddie. Quit talking about history, what you may or may not have done has no bearing on what is going on now. Ace-Ace and other touts have won in the past as well, like you they don't win now. The books made a couple small changes last year in the totals market and you could not respond to it, you got buried. Despite your denials the -8.60 units you claim to have lost is nothing but a drop in the bucket to what your paying clients lost. They played at actual numbers available to them, not the one's you keep score on. Just following a week here and there I saw repeated examples of where you counted a game as a win where almost all your clients ended up losing on it. You admit -8.60, most lost over 30-40 units easily. And then of course you never mention or show your fees in all the imaginary units you claim to win, throw that in (with a price increase) and it's easy to see why you're out here doing your own dirty work this year. Even the sheep get smart if you butcher them long enough. Your followers got absolutely buried last year, the fact you refuse to admit this speaks volumes about your character or lack thereof. Who cares what happened years ago, last season with over a 450 game sample you could not beat the market! For you to be out here guaranteeing you will win again is duplicitous to say the least.

Each one of your posts further proves how misinformed and clueless you are on the topic of RAS, the betting markets, and sports handicappers in general.

That's complete and utter bullshit. I doubt 5% of his followers get the numbers he keeps score with, certainly nowhere near 50%. Just another tout trick to try and separate posters from their money. Advertise records nobody in the world could ever get because those numbers aren't available and then wonder why people have had enough of the RAS bullshit.

Just completely WRONG, again.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Our client surveys have indicated that the majority of subscribers are able to get the release line at least half of the time.

That's a lie and you know it tout-boy. Boy have the mighty fallen.

EDWARD, if you release a CFB game at -3.5(for your recordkeeping results), and your clients have to lay -4.5 or more on average..............at a minimum, how much will this decrease their own winning percentage???

Thanks in advance,
-FH-

ps- what percentage of your clients(roughly), will be able to get down on the -3.5?

I haven't tracked it in a while, but all the release and closing line histories are posted on our pick-archive. We have been profitable against the closing line in the last 3 CFB seasons, and 2 of the last 3 CBB seasons.

With that said, I would never advise someone to follow our plays against the closing line. The idea is to beat the closing line, not bet against it. That isn't a winning strategy, period. If you can't get the release line as a subscriber, either try to optimize your process, or cancel your subscription.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

let me first say i could care less if people pay for or charge for picks.....

the majority of people who subscribe to ras can't get a good #

the majority of people wager on their own as well as ras plays

the majority of people will be losers if ras goes 56%

the majority of people will re-sign back up after a losing season

does ed deserve some respect, of course he does, if vegas respects the guy enough to move a line 3 plus points after he releases a play i would 2.

i would be curious to see how many sign ups ed gets outside forumville.

i watched a guy lose 200k last basketball season and he was a ras guy, i don't think he was that impressed with the 56%.

ed is a businessman, if people want to pay for his stuff god bless them. in the early 1900's when cars became widely available people were still selling buggy whips.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

on another note:

i recall someone fading ed last year and they did poorly

best of luck to you guys this year

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

i watched a guy lose 200k last basketball season and he was a ras guy, i don't think he was that impressed with the 56%.

Yep, and there was a lot more then the one guy that you are referring to. That's why it's pathetic Eddie is out here without any class at all almost rubbing it in the face of all those people from last year in hoops. He raised the prices and then buried them after these guys entrusted him to do what he said. Now he's out here hustling all over again, talking about make believe records of yesteryear and mocking the very people that sent him their hard-earned money. Touts have no class, they never have and they never will. No surprise at all what we've been seeing the last few days from RAS, I'm sure we'll see more of it as the time period for Eddie to collect money looms. Anything for money, I mean anything....

on another note:

i recall someone fading ed last year and they did poorly

best of luck to you guys this year

If you fade anyone long enough, you'll do poorly. If you fade a winning handicapper long enough, you'll do even worse. This is simple stuff.

Yep, and there was a lot more then the one guy that you are referring to. That's why it's pathetic Eddie is out here without any class at all almost rubbing it in the face of all those people from last year in hoops. He raised the prices and then buried them after these guys entrusted him to do what he said. Now he's out here hustling all over again, talking about make believe records of yesteryear and mocking the very people that sent him their hard-earned money. Touts have no class, they never have and they never will. No surprise at all what we've been seeing the last few days from RAS, I'm sure we'll see more of it as the time period for Eddie to collect money looms. Anything for money, I mean anything....

Pat, given what you know, what would you set the line at RAS having a winning CBB season this year?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Pat, given what you know, what would you set the line at RAS having a winning CBB season this year?

You tried proving a point like this at Peep's last year and you ended up losing once the contest was set up. Remember paying everyone? I'm not interested in anything that is going to direct my energy to what you're doing so don't talk side bets with me. That said I would say it's less than 50% that your average follower is going to make money. With you using lines on a regular basis that the majority of your followers will never see who knows what your record keeping is going to show? In the real world though no chance the average sheep are going to be successful following you. Fighting to get the release numbers, increased sub fees and so on these guys have no chance to make money like they may have in the old days. That ship has sailed, all you're doing is trying to make bank based on what happened years ago. In short, as predicted last year before hoops started (and everyone laughed at me) the guys that pay for your services are more then likely going to lose once again this year regardless of what you show on paper. I'd say it's less than 45% probable you make money for anyone other then yourself.

Not even interested in having a bet with you, I know you would never make one, and from what I hear you don't pay your debts anyway.

Just wondering what you thought a fair market price would be.

It is no secret that it can be challenging for clients of all experience levels to get our release lines. This is exactly what it says on the order page of our website. With that said, grading anyone at a standard higher than what is widely available at time of their release is completely unfair, and any subscriber who isn't able to get our release lines on a consistent basis, should cancel their subscription.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Not even interested in having a bet with you, I know you would never make one, and from what I hear you don't pay your debts anyway.

LOL, now he comes with the personal attacks. When someone doesn't kiss your ass you try to use an unsubstantiated rumor from almost 10 years ago to go after them on a personal level? Exactly what I expected, just wanted to show Munson and some others who talk about how classy you are what you're really all about. Mr Integrity eh? Someone wrote me the other day saying Eddie wasn't like that, well there you go friends. You're exactly who I thought you were Eddie. Carry on.

PS - now EOG is allowing these touts to run roughshod over the forum and attack regular posters with this kind of talk? Does that new Code of Conduct apply to the touts as well? I'd like a ruling on whether or not this clown is going to be able to attack me personally like this? Thanks in advance.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

It is no secret that it can be challenging for clients of all experience levels to get our release lines. This is exactly what it says on the order page of our website. With that said, grading anyone at a standard higher than what is widely available at time of their release is completely unfair, and any subscriber who isn't able to get our release lines on a consistent basis, should cancel their subscription.

Fair statement

By the way, RAS does a terriffic job with CBB, I do know this firsthand.....................having said that, paying for the RAS CBB service is not a good idea for the majority here, but for a select few in the longrun, it is money well spent.

If you fade anyone long enough, you'll do poorly. If you fade a winning handicapper long enough, you'll do even worse. This is simple stuff.

I am sure you have the records or should of what you plays did against closers (or extremes AGAINST you), so you might want to rethink that statement.

When you give out so few plays it doesnt take much of a difference to change the results. I HATE talking percentages because that shit was made up by touts to try and prove they were hitting a high enough percentage to break the 52.38% rate it takes to beat the vig (at -110 of course). So they came up with "I can hit XXX%" Which is totally meaningless to most since they all weight plays differently which totally negates any sort of win percentage they can cite.

But for the sake of argument. You gave out 59 plays last year. They went a pretty decent 35-24. So do you have how many of those 35 winners would have been losers at any available number? But I will admit fading a 60% win rate no matter how much the lines moves wil be nearly impossible. But if youre hovering around a 54 or so rate it might not be that difficult to fade and win. Especially giving out so few selections and if someone uses creative techniques to maximize return.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

By the way, RAS does a terriffic job with CBB....

Fish, the latest data we have: YTD 232-220, -8.60 units. That's using their numbers! After the books made some small changes this group was completely unable to respond. Eddie's good at personally insulting anyone who doesn't agree with him but did a piss poor job of adjusting once the books tightened up a little bit on what they were doing last season. The average RAS user lost at least 30-40 units plus subscription fees in CBB last season. On this site alone we saw a guy lose 200k following RAS, if that's doing a "terrific job" thank GOD he didn't do an "average" job last season.

PS - I apologize for throwing in some facts with all the tout talk we've been getting in the thread. Not much room for truth in this thread, his actual most recent record probably doesn't belong here.

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

Fish, the latest data we have: YTD 232-220, -8.60 units. That's using their numbers! After the books made some small changes this group was completely unable to respond. Eddie's good at personally insulting anyone who doesn't agree with him but did a piss poor job of adjusting once the books tightened up a little bit on what they were doing last season. The average RAS user lost at least 30-40 units plus subscription fees in CBB last season. On this site alone we saw a guy lose 200k following RAS, if that's doing a "terrific job" thank GOD he didn't do an "average" job last season.

PS - I apologize for throwing in some facts with all the tout talk we've been getting in the thread. Not much room for truth in this thread, his actual most recent record probably doesn't belong here.

Thanks for the numbers

cassiusclay

EOG Master

to be fair, the guy i know is a horrible gambler and has no money management skills. i was telling him to flat bet (following ras) and he did not listen.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

ed has never been anything but a gentleman when i vented my
displeasure last year over results. he seems mellow here on the forum as well.

now if you want to spealk of someone with a huge ego and cannot take questions or criticisms
look no further than GG.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

CC, was he doing some form of Kelly? Either way I understand that but most people that use touts aren't going to be the wisest of the wise. Despite what Eddie tries to sell the pro's laugh at him and the other touts, that's not the crowd that's buying his picks. I guess my point is a lot of inexperienced gamblers think buying an RAS package will make them a winner, nothing could be further from the truth. You have to work your ass off when you send them your money, even more then a regular tout as the release numbers are gobbled up very quickly for the most part. When Eddie is showing he lost -8.60 units over 452 plays your own results will be much worse then that unless you make a big time commitment to sit around and wait for RAS releases. Flat bet or not if you followed RAS you got your hat handed to you. I think that point has been glossed over repeatedly in this thread but despite him coming after me personally I think it's only fair someone remind folks he got his ass handed to him last year in CBB. Can it change? Sure it can, but anyone blindly assuming they will suddenly find the magic potion again might be in for another unpleasant surprise.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Bernie - glad he was a gentleman as he proceeded to bury you last season. I guess since I don't send him money there's no need for him to be a gentleman to me, in fact he was downright an asshole to me. I guess he's only decent to people that he can beat out of their money. Anyway no offense to you, I understand you're an RAS fan, I just got tired of this guy attacking me on a personal level year in and year out. I respect you but I have no respect for this clown. He talked a lot of shit last year and didn't back up a word of it, I expect more of the same this year.

PS - who's GG?

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

It's funny Fezzik chastises JK about Del Mar, going to live games, or other recreational use of his time but spends so much time on internet message boards. JK doesn't charge a thing, but it looks like he's being slaughtered in recent post totals by 2 guys that have clients paying for their service. If you're happy with a service with so much time spent marketing/defending/posting rather than analyzing, I say go for it. Can't wait for Fezziks next critique on JKs waste of time.........should be w/in his next 100 internet posts.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

pat, i made that point last year and was bombarded by ghosts/schills/subscribers. i think if i was gonna pay for his services i would have to have a slow moving local to get full advantage of the service. missing a game by 3 plus points, having ras win and me lose would drive me nuts.

it took me 3 tries to articulate this, here goes:

most gamblers are bad gamblers, period. if you have ever gotten the chance to look at a book's sheets (and you have) this point is obvious. a guy that subscribes to ras bets ras and his own plays, i would bet that would apply to 99%. my guy (200k) was no different, he knows how to gamble, ras is king and now he's out 200k. if he would have flat bet ever ras play there was little to no exposure on any given season. the real problem is no-one wants to pay $895 and grind out a small profit.

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

pat--i think it's an opportunity for gamblers too busy to do work themselves, yet like action.
however, i found myself way too attached to his release times and sweated like a mf to get the
release number.
only way i would sign up again is if he would make my bets for me. gladly give him access to my account. won 30,000 first year, lost it back last year. about even--that's enough as i doubt he'd
accept my terms.
makes sense he would treat a paying client differently. however, not all touts can accept feedback.

cassiusclay

EOG Master

Bernie, that would be a sweet way to get the wagers in and a cutting edge way to do business

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

pat, i made that point last year and was bombarded by ghosts/schills/subscribers. i think if i was gonna pay for his services i would have to have a slow moving local to get full advantage of the service. missing a game by 3 plus points, having ras win and me lose would drive me nuts.

it took me 3 tries to articulate this, here goes:

most gamblers are bad gamblers, period. if you have ever gotten the chance to look at a book's sheets (and you have) this point is obvious. a guy that subscribes to ras bets ras and his own plays, i would bet that would apply to 99%. my guy (200k) was no different, he knows how to gamble, ras is king and now he's out 200k. if he would have flat bet ever ras play there was little to no exposure on any given season. the real problem is no-one wants to pay $895 and grind out a small profit.

:cheers

FISHHEAD

EOG Master

pat--i think it's an opportunity for gamblers too busy to do work themselves, yet like action.
however, i found myself way too attached to his release times and sweated like a mf to get the
release number.
only way i would sign up again is if he would make my bets for me. gladly give him access to my account. won 30,000 first year, lost it back last year. about even--that's enough as i doubt he'd
accept my terms.
makes sense he would treat a paying client differently. however, not all touts can accept feedback.

Excellent report

According to Fezzik, Edward makes more GAMBLING in one year than all here have made in their lifetimes......strong statement considering some of the posters I know personally on this forum.

What's going on here?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Bernie - fair enough.

Clay - I get what you're saying, points noted. And yeah if you have a sleepy local they can make a lot of us look smarter, hell you wouldn't need RAS (or anyone else), that's free money for as long as the guy stays in business.

Fish - not sure what the hell is up with Fezzik but this crush he has on RAS is getting to the point of being ridiculous. If Eddie was halfway near that successful he wouldn't be out here hawking plays every year. I guarantee he hasn't made near the money you have by actually betting his plays.