EOG Head to Head Handicapping Tournament Are you Serious?

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated
If you post a play above -140 by accident you automatically get disqaulified and your opponent moves on? Is this really the case? Don't tell me you're being serious.

If that's the case that is the most ridiculous rule I've ever seen. It should be marked as a loss but to disqualify a guy is just stupid.

Good luck with that.

Guy starts off 5-0 and gets DQ'd because he made an error. Unreal.

PO69

EOG Master
Re: EOG Head to Head Handicapping Tournament Are you Serious?

I got that one mixed up with Bucsfan's contest. I meant to take the runline and the +118. Now I just wanted the pick canceled. Mofome only noticed the error because I clicked the problem post link to asks him to take it out

That would be ONE way to cool me down though!

mofome

Banned

If you post a play above -140 by accident you automatically get disqaulified and your opponent moves on? Is this really the case? Don't tell me you're being serious.

If that's the case that is the most ridiculous rule I've ever seen. It should be marked as a loss but to disqualify a guy is just stupid.

Good luck with that.

Guy starts off 5-0 and gets DQ'd because he made an error. Unreal.

relax. just a joke. gl

91023i2ndw;l

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

• MLB: moneylines/runlines/totals (no favs over -140)
  • WNBA: sides/totals/moneylines (no mls over -140)
  • Soccer: Sides/Totals (no mls over -160)
  • Tennis: (no mls over -175)
  • AFL: Sides, Totals, Moneylines. (no mls over -140)
The rules:
  • This contest will be graded on units, not wins/losses.
  • Post your plays in your individual contest thread. These threads are for your picks, talking about the matchup, and so on. Your up to date matchup statistics will be updated in those threads daily.
  • Edited posts will count as 2 losses (0-2 -2.80 units) if edited after the start of your individual contest.
  • All MLB games are ACTION
  • Official lines will be posted at the top of the Contest forum. Those are the lines to be used.
  • You will have a max number of plays per day set at 2, a minimum of 0.
  • You will have to make 7 plays over the course of five days. You must make 7 plays over the course of the 5 days in order to have the chance to move on. The first round max is 7 plays. The first round minimum is 7 plays.
  • A 'no action' wager does not count as one of your 7 plays. ie a canceled game or a player retiring before a tennis match begins.
  • We will begin Saturday, Jul 5, and since this is a Holiday weekend, we will add an extra day and end the first round after Saturday Night's games are completed on July 12th (8 days). On Sunday, July 13, we'll get started with round No.2.
  • You may not use the same play as your opponent. Two people going head to head can not use the exact same play. So, if you see your opponent on a play, you may not use it. The first to post a pick is entitled to that pick.
  • You can not play on the same team as your opposition. You can't play the ML/1H/or Spread on any team that your opposition has selected.
  • You can not play the same team or total twice in the same game. ie. runline and moneyline, first five and game, first half and game.
  • You can not bet both sides of the same line. You can wager on both the total and side of a single game, but you can not bet on side a and side b, or the over and the under.
  • Every pick under 7 you make will be graded as a -1.40 loss.
  • If you are saving a game for the last day and it is rained out or canceled, please post a backup game just in case. You can do this on the board or send Mofome a PM.
  • In round 2 we will go to 10 games over the course of 6 days.
  • Each play is 1 unit. a favorite is 'to win' one unit while a dog play is a risk of 1 unit.
    1. a -140 loser will = -1.40.
    2. a +140 winner will = +1.40.
    3. a +140 loser will = -1.00.
    4. a -140 winner will = +1.00
Prizes:

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

mofo was clearly joking moron

You know what 5-star stiff? You and I hate each other and that's cool with me. I don't like people who don't pay what they owe to other people. I don't like liars and I don't like people who just make shit up. Basically I don't like bums.

Why don't you just stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours and we'll call it good.

mofome

Banned

You know what 5-star stiff? You and I hate each other and that's cool with me. I don't like people who don't pay what they owe to other people. I don't like liars and I don't like people who just make shit up. Basically I don't like bums.

Why don't you just stay out of my threads and I'll stay out of yours and we'll call it good.

He just replied to your thread and helped out. i was joking with po69 and sg. everything is fine, no need to make a big deal of anything here.

12io4j2w90

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

He just replied to your thread and helped out. i was joking with po69 and sg. everything is fine, no need to make a big deal of anything here.

12io4j2w90

It's none of his GD business. And no we don't like each other. He's the laughing stock of every gambling forum on the net and I'm just tired of his tired act. It's easy to just avoid each other and we'll be just fine.

mofome

Banned

It's none of his GD business. And no we don't like each other. He's the laughing stock of every gambling forum on the net and I'm just tired of his tired act. It's easy to just avoid each other and we'll be just fine.

my apologies, i didnt see that he had called you a 'moron' i was on the phone while reading this. No need for that.

anyway, it would be almost impossible to get DQed from this, this tourney is about having a great time and making it as fun as possible for everyone.

gl to you.

:cheers