EOG Horse Racing thread for 10/18 with PPs and Sheets

Gabe

Horse racing expert
VD,

Every thread I start is shitted up by heim or Blueline. When Heim and Blueline start threads you don’t see me sabotaging or ruining there threads. , I’ve asked both numerous times to leave me alone and neither listen.

A real moderator and forum would put a stop to the obsessive targeting. Heim and Blueline would at very least be onPR.

But unfortunately EOG has one moderator who’s never here and even when he is, he’s aloof. Nothing against JK , he shouldn’t have to be a babysitter to such mental midgets.

blueline

EOG Master
VD,

Every thread I start is shitted up by heim or Blueline. When Heim and Blueline start threads you don’t see me sabotaging or ruining there threads. , I’ve asked both numerous times to leave me alone and neither listen.

A real moderator and forum would put a stop to the obsessive targeting. Heim and Blueline would at very least be onPR.

But unfortunately EOG has one moderator who’s never here and even when he is, he’s aloof. Nothing against JK , he shouldn’t have to be a babysitter to such mental midgets.
tick tock

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
VD,

When you decided to go tout I told you that you needed thick skin...EOG does not have a moderator, pretty much self moderated....You knew what you were in for....Take responsibility for both winners and losers and don’t be the first guy in the thread to pump your chest with a winner....guys here will respect you more...just my two cents..

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Why should every thread I start have their harrasment in it? Why are they even in my threads?

One reason and one reason only.

You don’t see heim or blue offering any insights or knowledge. All insults and drama.

Jk needs to warn them to stop sabotaging threads.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Missed the pick 6 by a fucking nose . Had powder singled in race 7.

So pissed. Had pick 4s and 5s too.

Fuck

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Benoit you repeatedly say all I bet is chalk and I had first 4 winners in pick 6 and not one chalk won.

Eat a dick you don’t know me .

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Benoit you repeatedly say all I bet is chalk and I had first 4 winners in pick 6 and not one chalk won.

Of course you did. It’s not hard to pick winners after the races are over.

And by the way, attacking me in this thread after saying everyone attacks you? Don’t complain when I do the same to you.

blueline

EOG Master

what an absolute clown...you are one messed up POS...the ticket I see with 2 deep with the 2 ml chalk..
3 deep the 3 ml chalk....next race 4 ml chalks

Screw Andrews

EOG Dedicated
what an absolute clown...you are one messed up POS...the ticket I see with 2 deep with the 2 ml chalk..
3 deep the 3 ml chalk....next race 4 ml chalks
Say it all together now....real slow so some understand.......ASS CLOWN....btw JK add that to the glossary....file under Gabe 2018

Gabe

Horse racing expert
blueballs and i like to screw andrew, Read this carefully and get this through your head.

Your combined minus 50 units down opinions will never be respected by me.

Opinions from dudes like you who are batshit crazy while simultaneously having no talent or skill don't carry much weight with me. You have proven to lose with your best bets, you have showcased no propensity to acquire any edge betting sports. Your best bets lose at an obsense rate and you both are talking to me? Shitty cappers like you both get a voice online.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
This is how chickenshit these fucking people are here. Butt plug and blueballs like to throw out the chalk word a lot, no proof or evidence that I only bet chalk just something they throw out there. I posted a 21-1 winner last week. something these guys probably never done in their lives. Horse paid $44.60.

Yesterday, first 4 races were won by horses that were NOT the favorite and I had the pick 6 going. Yet I am a chalk eater. Seriously, this slander is getting to obscene levels now to anyone with a clue. Butt Plug and blueballs are too emotional to see things clearly. Obviously.

#WHENYOURFANSBECOMEYOURHATERS

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Blueballs,

I got a text yesterday while I was at the track.asking about why you aren’t posting plays in the best bet threads.

-36 units (without justify) last 12 months will get you quite the reputation. You’re opinion on sports and horses is Ass.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
This is how chickenshit these fucking people are here. Butt plug and blueballs like to throw out the chalk word a lot, no proof or evidence that I only bet chalk just something they throw out there. I posted a 21-1 winner last week. something these guys probably never done in their lives. Horse paid $44.60.

Yesterday, first 4 races were won by horses that were NOT the favorite and I had the pick 6 going. Yet I am a chalk eater. Seriously, this slander is getting to obscene levels now to anyone with a clue. Butt Plug and blueballs are too emotional to see things clearly. Obviously.

#WHENYOURFANSBECOMEYOURHATERS

Okay.. now you are getting ridiculous.

I actually posted a 50/1 pick at Belmont for a stakes race in July on my Twitter. Part of an $8k pick 4, something I guarantee you have never hit.

Stop talking out your ass. You will always lose in the long run with the way you bet and your selections. Bottom line.

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Blueballs,

I got a text yesterday while I was at the track.asking about why you aren’t posting plays in the best bet threads.

-36 units (without justify) last 12 months will get you quite the reputation. You’re opinion on sports and horses is Ass.

So you text with other people about people on eog that you don’t even know? And you are bragging about this?! Gotta be shitting me. Am I in the twilight zone?!

blueline

EOG Master
So you text with other people about people on eog that you don’t even know? And you are bragging about this?! Gotta be shitting me. Am I in the twilight zone?!
I dont know which is more mentally ill.
...actually doing that or lying about doing that

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Ridiculous? That’s you two swearing all I bet is favorites when I hit a 44$ horse mayne

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
David Aragona, yes.

He's the pricemaker at NYRA.

I've heard him interviewed and he does his work.

Thanks for the correction, BP2.

blueline

EOG Master
Ridiculous? That’s you two swearing all I bet is favorites when I hit a 44$ horse mayne

was that when you gave out 3 or 4 horses in a short field.....just like when you go the 5 shortest ml in a race...one of them wins at $15 and then you claim you picked a price horse...always the assclown always the con