EOG is a SHITHOLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on lets get it over with...

Whats on your mind

If you will email me the 10 addresses you got the newsletter at I will compare them and then remove them ... fair enough?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I am sorry, but I will not let you have your say when you attack a lady that does not deserve anything close to this.

jjgold said:
Syracuse looks good with +6.5 tonight

More of a D type game

GL

Thanks JJ .... Now go grab a pecker and let me handle this

He is working on the 10 email addresses thing I surmise

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
JARBO DID YOU GET YOUR SCHOLORSHIP TO HARVARD YET YOU SEEM LIKE A NATURAL LEADRER MAYBE YOU CAN ATTEND WEST POINT AND MAKE MILITARY DECISIONS FOR THIS COUNTRY.WE NEED SOMEBODY LIKE YOU IN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.THIS SOUNDS LIKE RUSS HAWKINS MAYBE HE IS GHOSTING.RUSS TAKE THAT LITTLE YELLOW PILL IT WILL MAKE YOU SLEEP.

THIS KID SOUNDS LIKE A REAL INTELLIGENT POSTER YET AGAIN WE ARE STUCK WITH ANOTHER RX REJECT.

SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT THE SHRINK BUT I WILL DEFEND SCARLETT I ACTUALLY SPOKE TO HER ON THE PHONE AND SHE IS BRIGHT WAY TO GOOD FOR THE SHRINK.SO JARBO I MIGHT AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT THE SHRINK BUT SCARLETT IS CLASS ALL THE WAY.

Jarbo

EOG Member
This is more about the comment scarlett made last week. About sad stories. Obviously she read the Rx. My Brother died after being hit by Lightening. I posted it at the Rx and she made a comment that didn't and still does not sit well with me.

It shows that she is a FUCKING BITCH and shrinky pooh is a ***** whipped asshole. Not to mention him calling another Poster out to meet him in Vegas. shinks WORST NIGHTMARE would be to meet ME in Vegas. It would be his last day, unless he had a gun AND 10 body guards, even then only two would be left alive.

Bring it on.

Jarbo

EOG Member
Glaken said:
Come on lets get it over with...

Whats on your mind

If you will email me the 10 addresses you got the newsletter at I will compare them and then remove them ... fair enough?

Evidently I can't post what is on my mind..................

Jarbo,

I have never read anything about your brother. I would never make light of anyones loss of a loved one, not even yours.

GROW UP!!! :+signs9-1

Scarlett

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
How sad Jarbo, you are not even a funny amusing clown anymore, just a paranoid delusional clown. I intelligent, you stiff.

Best Wishes...OF

RPM

EOG Veteran
jarbo,

i always thought you were a decent dude, but i have to tell you, either you have changed for the worse, or you're making a horrible mistake....

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
I am sorry for your loss Jarbo. This is so sad, eventhough you are hurting it does not do you or your brother and his memory any good to act this way no matter what anyone says or does not say! My heartfelt condolences to you, your families and friends of your brother.

juice

EOG Senior Member
How are you guys going to call out Jarbo when really it has nothing to do with any of you?
The guy has a beef with two other people, and everyone automatically sticks up for Scarlett and the Shrink?
Let them settle it themselves, whether its in Vegas or over the forum, who cares.

RPM

EOG Veteran
jice, shrink i woill let fight his hown battle. scarlett downt dowerve to be drusg into it

Status
Not open for further replies.