EOG is now Deleting posts...??? even from the dump??

mofome

Banned
Re: EOG is now Deleting posts...??? even from the dump??

the problem is...a 23 year old should not be near a 15 year old. what function would they be 'chillin' at together? who assumes she was sober?

i guess its fine to look at gynos side...but look at anyone who has a little girl and tell me they wouldnt want to murder the guy. thats a sick thing imo. sure a mistake for gyno, but who knows how it effects the little girl. maybe she doesnt care still...maybe she does. obviously there are some very 'odd' details anytime a 23 year old and a 15 year old are somewhere alone together.

ok pete, this reply isnt bad. just post it.

thanks...
or something.

:)

mofome

Banned

my last post on the topic. i can understand that every makes mistakes...lord knows we all have. gyno, we get along sometimes and sometimes we dont, thats also fine. i took it overboard when i read this. i have a little sister who was raped and beaten till she was about 4...she then lived in a foster home. we adopted her when she was 6. from there she got raped once and it was one of the more painful few weeks ive ever seen a person have to go through...from that point she was very forward with boys and sexual. her self-esteem was terrible and there was no amount of time with the family or doctors that could change any of that. to this day she is not well for sooo many reasons, but guys forcing sex on her just sets back any progress she ever seems to make. her IQ is very low, lord knows the beatings she took and all effected her personality immensely, but she is still a wonderful girl and its just hard for me to think of anyone wanting to take advantage of her or another young girl. gyno, this girl may have been sober as can be, aware of what she was doing, had no bad past, and it was just a mistake. but soooo much more could have been going on in her world to put her there. sure there can be young girls that look grown...but what troubles me is what puts them in these positions and then the guys who just think of it as 'sex', and dont take into account how it effects the child.
i cannot, with a perfectly clear mind, judge the circumstances and thats why ive been overly harsh about the topic.

hope everyone has a good day and thats all of it from me.

BGS 9.5 when your mother stop sucking my left nut sack. Its hard to focus on grammer, when your mother doing such a good job

Last edited by a moderator:

BGS 9.5 when your mother stop sucking my left nut sack. Its hard to focus on grammer, when your mother doing such a good job

You sir are a fucking douchebag, but I give you credit, I could at least understand that post

And to top it off, you cant even spell "grammar' right dumbass.....

Mo- This forum is very liberal. If your post was deleted there had to be a great reason for it.

mofome

Banned

Mo- This forum is very liberal. If your post was deleted there had to be a great reason for it.

it just said who is gonna rape next, gyno or kobe. thats it. i understand how the forum works, i just didnt think it was that big a deal. its done with.

:smokesmal

Katie

EOG Master

mo, i'm terribly sorry about what happened to your sister. i'm sure it was devastating for you and your family.

is this a spelliing contest?:finger004

your mother told me to tell you to wash the car. She said she not done with my sacks

mofome

Banned

mo, i'm terribly sorry about what happened to your sister. i'm sure it was devastating for you and your family.

shit happens i guess. not the worst thing that we, nor anyone else, has had to deal with. uncle shot and killed my cousin...sometimes there is not 'doc' to make sense of it all. ya know.

but...that, in part, was why i was so hard on gyno. hes a completely harmless little dude...he has fun, posts a lot, wins sometimes...doesnt seem too unintelligent, i just get defensive i suppose.

oh well.

mofome

Banned

your mother told me to tell you to wash the car. She said she not done with my sacks

damian, maybe you can get gyno in the contest. see what a tough man he is. bench numbers we can expect from you? i would guess gyno is around 175...?
you are anywhere from 260 to ...??

dirty

EOG Master

Damian.. Enough... This thread is about to be in the Dump... I am tired of this Childish BS

mofome

Banned

Damian.. Enough... This thread is about to be in the Dump... I am tired of this Childish BS

only one copy. i had to break down some realness here, so that can be viewed by whoever had a problem.

Katie

EOG Master

yeah, mo, i think you're right...it's easy to get defensive when something triggers old wounds. i'm very sorry about your uncle and cousin. you have obviously been through a lot in your life.
i hope you won't mind me giving you some advice....when something is an emotional trigger for you try to focus on talking out the hurt. it can often defuse the anger.
if you would ever like to talk feel free to get my email address from a mod.

Apparently not, this time you spelled "spelling" wrong.

Dude, you are about the biggest tool I have ever seen post. And the constant mom jokes are a riot.

Can you do ANYTHING right?

Oh, let me guess... "yea, I can do your mom right..."

I'll save you the reply

mofome

Banned

yeah, mo, i think you're right...it's easy to get defensive when something triggers old wounds. i'm very sorry about your uncle and cousin. you have obviously been through a lot in your life.
i hope you won't mind me giving you some advice....when something is an emotional trigger for you try to focus on talking out the hurt. it can often defuse the anger.

eh, its ok. my uncle already got out of prison, ive got his name, but no way to find him. thats what frustrates me right now.

thanks for the words...new ideas are refreshing. im not terribly open minded, as most know. i will talk to someone when im not pleased, but its generally not going to be productive.

And you have more than 1 sack to boot?

Christ fool, quit while you are behind......

OscarB

EOG Dedicated

:puking:

dirty

EOG Master

BGS I know he started it but be the bigger man

dirty, i dont even know this fool, he talk shit about me first. but i know your white people stick together. kiss my black ass

roach23

Banned

Hey Damian, don't let these white suckas clown on your spelling.

dirty

EOG Master

Damian.. I just want it to stop... I don't know what color anybody is... All I see is posting names....

I didn't see a Race Button On the user Profile

That's right Dunlap, get that race card out there like you always do, I read your shit.

Its not my fault you can't put a coherent sentance together.

That's all I have to say Dirty, I'm done. I can't believe I wasted my time with this fool.

I am tired of people starting shit with me, then act like I started shit. Dude worried about my spelling, the dirty co signs for him
I dont even no this mother fucker. I know for fact both you dont have more money than me. :bank:

Katie

EOG Master

eh, its ok. my uncle already got out of prison, ive got his name, but no way to find him. thats what frustrates me right now.

thanks for the words...new ideas are refreshing. im not terribly open minded, as most know. i will talk to someone when im not pleased, but its generally not going to be productive.

well, hey...at least you realize that it's not productive, mo. you're a very cool guy once you calm down. :)

CUBSFAN

EOG Veteran

im not racist but why do blacks play the race card every time????

Can never fiqure this out nobody said anything about race.....

roach23

Banned

im not racist but why do blacks play the race card every time????

Can never fiqure this out nobody said anything about race.....

everyone knows that brothas can't spell. and BGS started clowning on Damian's spelling. that's f'in racist in my book.

everyone knows that brothas can't spell. and BGS started clowning on Damian's spelling. that's f'in racist in my book.

Then you have a very shallow view on racism, I never once played that card. Not my fault he cant put together 3 words that make sense.

dirty

EOG Master

I am tired of people starting shit with me, then act like I started shit. Dude worried about my spelling, the dirty co signs for him
I dont even no this mother fucker. I know for fact both you dont have more money than me. :bank:

You are correct Pastor... He ragged on your spelling... But that is a Far cry from saying what you did.. You reacted to what was said and I understand that. But at the same time I don't care who it is.. Attacking someones Family and making fun of someone's spelling is on two totally different planes

I just want it to end... I am tired of being a Baby sitter

dirty

EOG Master

you know better than that shit man :bank: