EOG MAKES A MONUMENTAL POSTER TRADE...

Source: AP

EOG.COM LTD (SYMBOL:EOG NASD) has agreed to trade away JEFFREY Dumbwoody JONES to LVA (SYMBOL: KMA NASD) for a poster named "tweetie pie" and a MODERATOR to be named later (no than 2012). This moderator must APPEAR busy...

When asked about the trade, EOG management claimed, "It's one small step for EOG, but one giant step for mankind."

On the other hand, Mr Jones was unavailable to comment as he was peeing at the time of this release...

Journeyman

EOG Master
Re: EOG MAKES A MONUMENTAL POSTER TRADE WITH ???

Re: EOG MAKES A MONUMENTAL POSTER TRADE WITH ???

::LMAO:: Jeffrey has been a kinder soul of late...and now he is dealt?

The timing of the deal is odd.:devil:

mofome

Banned
Re: EOG MAKES A MONUMENTAL POSTER TRADE...

Hopefully we'll also be getting a poster to be named later.

PO69

EOG Master

God damn SHRINK!

I cant even get a reach-around at this joint anymore!!!!

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Jman you think kinder? not from what I have been reading.

SHRINK, LOOK....I KNOW I HAVE BEEN HURTING THE TEAM AS OF LATE...BUT IM DEALING WITH THE ALCOHOL AND DRUG PROBLEMS....PLEASE DO NOT TRADE ME!

Journeyman

EOG Master

July 1st 2008 Gotti: designated for assignment

It turns out Gotti is indeed a female impersonating a fat drug using toe fettish sucking square .

Rehab it is for Gotti....Shrink said he would continue to pay the loaf while he 'worked it out'...whatever that meant:+clueless

So, if "he" comes back healthy, he has a chance to be one of the ballgirls ?? :rolleyes:

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Ken, the check your wrote me did not clear? WTF? I'm calling Gold as he is short $400 himself - you know I have rent to pay - you saw Kingpin - I'm sick of doing that shit - my land (lady) looks worse

cassiusclay

EOG Master

oh fuck, i thought the new mods traded ken for wilhitler, i am bummed.

I propose another EOG trade. We send BTJ to ClosetGayTransexualsDyingTheirBlackSkinToBeWhite.com for 1/2 of an uncooked frozen pizza.

It turns out Gotti is indeed a female impersonating a fat drug using toe fettish sucking square .

Rehab it is for Gotti....Shrink said he would continue to pay the loaf while he 'worked it out'...whatever that meant:+clueless

::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO:: ::LMAO::

LobWedgePhil

EOG Addicted

I hope that you also got a couple of "posters to be named later" or else, this is a bad trade. Not to mention the cap hit that they are going to take.

My iron-clad EOG contract has a no-cut clause in it so I won't be going anywhere.

There is still too much work to be done here before I can even begin to think about reforming the lost souls elsewhere.