EOG mourns the loss of Pacman...

This was sent to many of us at EOG from Pacman's surviving Son...

I regret to inform you, he did not survive yesterday's surgery. If and when you think about him, know he cared for each and everyone of you as if you were a part of our family and proud to call you all friends.

There are many times when things don't make sense and this is one of them.

Hang onto the good memories you had with him as will I.

Pacman died due to complications after having a valve replacement surgery yesterday...

Pacman will be missed and we want his family to know that we will do whatever they wish during these difficult times...

RIP PACMAN!!!!!

THE SHRINK

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Re: EOG mourns the loss of Pacman...

To say this SUCKS is an understatement. he will be missed here just like Glaken was, too

How come the assholes live forever but the good ones don't?

ballwonder

EOG Master

That totally sucks. God Bless his family.

Shrink any idea how old Pacman was?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

He was posting fairly recently. Damn this hits home in a big way. RIP pacman. So sad and God bless the family.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family at this sad time.

Pacman will be sorely missed around here, but I know he's in a better place now and has been reunited with the love of his life

WVU

EOG Master

Enjoy the afterlife Pacman. You will be missed.

munson15

I want winners...

Sorry to hear such bad news. My best friend just had valve repair surgery and is doing fine, this just shows the fragility of life and how we must make the most of what we have. RIP, Pacman.

mofome

Banned

This is an email i got from Pacman just two days ago...

hi joe,

wanted to let you know that for any embarrassment to you/your family that came from any of my posts, i am sorry. i'm glad to see it looks like you've got your head pointed in the right direction. learn from others as much as you can - this does include the bad, for without it one would not know what to discard.

you may wonder, why are you getting this (email) now? fair enough. being older, i've had the opportunity to meet many people over the years and have kept in contact with the majority of them. make certain to surround yourself with good quality people (not just good gamblers - sometimes you'll get the most profound insight from those who don't wager). if/when you ever get married, don't hide the gambling all it will do is bite you in the rear. this coming monday, i will be having surgery - it's 50/50 if it'll be successful. if it's not a success, i will be checking out within three to six months. a few others from the board know this and want it to remain that way. think back, maybe a week/ten days ago, prior to logging in, i got a call with the final test results and the impact they had on me was overwhelming, i saw many "useless" threads, so i started adding to them and now sir, you know the rest of the story.

i seriously doubt i'll be back on-line tonight, let alone this afternoon once done sending the last notices. Be well.

This is unbelievably awful. I kinda figured he would just be ok and that would be that. He recently shared a story with me about when his father passed and he told me how he spends his fathers day. he mentioned how he goes to his fathers grave site and so on, i asked him if he would like some company and told him that i would go along. we exchanged some PMs and i really grew to respect this man as much as i respect anyone ive met on these forums. I honestly feel like im going to throw up right now...this is a big loss for us, Heaven took a good one.

:(

Deuce

EOG Addicted

Oh wow,

Thoughts go out to the family of Mr. Pacman. I did not know him well, he will still be missed here at EOG.

Blondie

EOG Master

That totally sucks. God Bless his family.

Shrink any idea how old Pacman was?

Pacman was an older gentleman, I would have to look through emails and private messages to find an exact age.....

To PacMan's family,

I can not begin to imagine the pain you are experiencing at this moment. Your father was an inspiration to many and will not be forgotten.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

from reading Mo's post - sounds like Pacman had a feeling it would end the way it did

This is so sad. I will be praying for his family and I know he will be missed greatly!

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

RIP Pacman, you are in a better place now.

We come on here everyday, make some picks, BS around and something like this happens and puts everything in perspective. As a tribute to Pacman maybe we should organize a donation to the American Heart Association in his name. We throw money on meaningless games every night, this might be a good way to honor a friend.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

RIP PacMan, you'll be missed.

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by PacMan
Good Morning EOG. :+waving-5

Live each day as though
it were the last day on earth.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- google_ad_section_end -->Ohh My Gawd crying here God speed Pac.. Blessings all around. F.. that is sad...

Wow. I haven't been here long enough to know him well, but I really enjoyed what little interaction I had with him. He was a good man. :(

joe67

EOG Enthusiast

really sad to read this.its strange how alot of times you only know some people on forums by their posts but you really seem like you grow to know them from their posts.

I really hope his family knows they are in our prayers.

Angelsfire

EOG Dedicated

This was sent to many of us at EOG from Pacman's surviving Son...

I regret to inform you, he did not survive yesterday's surgery. If and when you think about him, know he cared for each and everyone of you as if you were a part of our family and proud to call you all friends.

There are many times when things don't make sense and this is one of them.

Hang onto the good memories you had with him as will I.

Pacman died due to complications after having a valve replacement surgery yesterday...

Pacman will be missed and we want his family to know that we will do whatever they wish during these difficult times...

RIP PACMAN!!!!!

THE SHRINK
YouTube - Child of God

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qh-T2-_HJJI&hl=en"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qh-T2-_HJJI&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BOY this is a shock....I had many talks with him on the board....he was a truely nice guy.

Very sad...:3dtristesse:

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Wow, this really sucks, Pacman was a true gentleman and a class act.

My prayers go out to his loves ones. May he rest in peace.

dirty

EOG Master

I am in total shock. This one just hit me pretty hard.

Traded emails tons of times. He was always emailing me and offering support thru my custody battle. He gave some great advice and was just there for me if I needed to sound off. He was sincere in his emails and in his postings.

I feel like crap now that I didn't check in more with him when he stopped posting so much a few months ago, but you never think about this type of thing... I have a good feeling his family was honored to be around him and to share the time they had with him while he was here. He was a Great Guy....

RIP the EOG Fallen... The good always Die too soon.. Each one of these posters Touched me (and Many here) while posting at EOG...They are all drinking a Margarita and looking down upon us today....

Glaken

cFosWinz

PacMan

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

I'm all choked up reading such wonderful words for Pacman. RIP Pacman, you'll be missed by many.

It is a sad sad day. I didn't know him well, but with what I did know of him he will be missed by many. Welcome Home Pacman!

The Devil

EOG Master

YOU RARELY GET TO KNOW THE POSTER, JUST THE POSTING HANDLE......BUT IN THE YEARS OF BEING ON THE FORUMS YOU GET A SENSE OF WHO IS GOOD AND WHO ISN'T....

PACMAN WAS A GOOD GUY.......

HE JOINS GLAKEN, CFOS AND A FEW I KNEW FROM MW....JOHN UNITAS AND MADAME X........

RIP PAC...........