EOG MY NEW HOME

SSLP

EOG Senior Member
Hello everybody,

Some of you know me from SBR.COM I am not there anymore.

I have come here to post and share my inside thoughts with all of you.

I have been in the offshore gambling industry for 10 years and I am one of the best soccer cappers around.

In one week I posted 10 winners in a row for the Euro Cup.

Guys , im here to stay

Let the games begin....

oij213490

PS

Video on its way

mofome

Banned
Re: EOG MY NEW HOME

My man!!! welcome brotha! i cant believe that soccer run you went on. Any site is better with you on it SSLP

91023i2ndw;l

SSLP

EOG Senior Member

Thank you all for your warm welcome
Lets have some fun boys

Welcome SSLP. Good to see ya here man. I'm sure you will like it here and you wil most definitely be an asset.

SSLP

EOG Senior Member

Hi Chandler and Francis , Raiders good to see you boys here I am sure I will like it as well.

Francis did you cash in with me this week?

Again thank you all

SSLP

EOG Senior Member

It is my pleasure I will study the lines tonight and will provide my input tommorow.

So, let me get this right.

You used to be some SBR genius, but now you have decided to post worthlessness at EOG?

I mean really. LOL.

I can

mofome

Banned

So, let me get this right.

You used to be some SBR genius, but now you have decided to post worthlessness at EOG?

I mean really. LOL.

I can

jeff doesn't like anyone who is not over 46 years old and/or the owner of a buick.

Hello everybody,

Some of you know me from SBR.COM I am not there anymore.

I have come here to post and share my inside thoughts with all of you.

I have been in the offshore gambling industry for 10 years and I am one of the best soccer cappers around.

In one week I posted 10 winners in a row for the Euro Cup.

Guys , im here to stay

Let the games begin....

oij213490

PS

Video on its way

Well that's kind of how it works. Isn't everybody the super-best poster that we have ever seen with 10, count'em 10 winners? I'm not crazy. Now we are overwhelmed with soccer picks,

Fine. SSLP is going to be the answer this week.

We need a hero.

Blondie

EOG Master

Well that's kind of how it works. Isn't everybody the super-best poster that we have ever seen with 10, count'em 10 winners? I'm not crazy. Now we are overwhelmed with soccer picks,

We need a hero.

I hate to say it but I would rather you be bashing me than a new poster. No need to be rude to someone new here.

mofome

Banned

I disagree a little here. If you aren't tough enough to get by Jeff's initiation then this ain't the place for you.

Initiation? You say that as if there is a reason for his posts or as if the sarcastic digs will come to an end after a certain amount of time. Jeff likes to make sarcastic comments, that will not change. Jeff is not going to one day come on and say, "SSLP, we're cool bud, that was just the Jeff Jones initiation. I respect your thoughts".

:nono

I just be waiting to see this. I am lucky to figure out the next baseball game.

I loves a guy who, with ten years experience, is going to explain soccer to us (and who knows what else?)

I have no idea what this guy is going to bring to sports gambling, but I will be hear to watch it.

Blondie

EOG Master

I disagree a little here. If you aren't tough enough to get by Jeff's initiation then this ain't the place for you.

Initiation whatever. The disrespectful attitude is not what many new posters want to see their first night around. I think it is pathetic the way he treats others on here. Especially when I know damn good and well he can be polite and dignified when he wants to.

SSLP- haven't been there in a while but weren't you talking about making a video with some Costa Rican women across the street? Is so, point me to it. If not, get one up.

SSLP

EOG Senior Member

We need a hero.

Jeff if you think for a second your posts have some sort of effect on me , your right its this

:finger004

Now do me a favor and get off my phucking thread

Jeff if you think for a second your posts have some sort of effect on me , your right its this

:finger004

Now do me a favor and get off my phucking thread

Well sorry, SSLP. We are going to trail you endlessly. Soccerboy.

We are kinda tenacious at Stray Cat Sports. We present results accurately.

It's a unique idea. Are you even close to ready for it?