EOG MY NEW HOME

SSLP

EOG Senior Member
Re: EOG MY NEW HOME

Jeff I am sorry for you asking you to suck on my genitalia.

I did it not mean it , you are oh but so much better than me i am your bitch

mofome

Banned

Jeff is telling SSLP to suck his cock? Did I miss that post?

Different sense of humor for different people. Perhaps we should all be the exact same, that would be fun. Jeff comes into SSLPs thread, i think SSLP is entitled to reply to Jeffs nonsense however he sees fit. Then again, i have the burden of being objective.

Different sense of humor for different people. Perhaps we should all be the exact same, that would be fun. Jeff comes into SSLPs thread, i think SSLP is entitled to reply to Jeffs nonsense however he sees fit. Then again, i have the burden of being objective.

If he told Sportsgirl to suck his cock would you remain objective?oij213490

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

2 of my best friends in the industry in 1 post. Now we just need dio to post in here, and we'll be complete. 91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

If he told Sportsgirl to suck his cock would you remain objective?oij213490

:D

haha im just playing man. I don't like reading the suck your cock stuff, i'd rather read something a bit more creative, but to each their own. what i do know is SSLP is a good guy and will bring some good stuff to our site.

:cheers

ChuteBoxe

EOG Master

Mo, don't lie, you like when I talk about my cock.

Whoops just let the cat out of the bag. 2348ji23e

:D

haha im just playing man. I don't like reading the suck your cock stuff, i'd rather read something a bit more creative, but to each their own. what i do know is SSLP is a good guy and will bring some good stuff to our site.

:cheers

I believe you bro. I just hate to see that "suck my cock" line crossed. I am sure he will be a GREAT addition. I am ready to follow his soccer stuff. I LOVE $$$$

300 views and 3 pages of posts in 2 hours (on a Saturday night). I think Chute and SSLP are gonna be great additions to EOG!!

Me likes.