EOG Poker Coming This Week!!!

EOG will be providing our very own POKER PLATFORM with FREE BUY INS to REGISTERED POSTERS ONLY and chances to WIN up to 10K in Prize Money and CASH for FREE...

There is NOTHING at all required when we go LIVE accept to be a MEMBER of this forum and SIGN UP for our LIVE POKER...

Gamblers will also have the choice to play for money as well!!!

STAY TUNED!!!!

THE SHRINK

Thanks so much for the EARLY feedback as I'd like to have an idea of how many of you would actually play POKER online here...

Please let me know...

Thanks,

THE SHRINK

jam

EOG Veteran
SOOOOOOO in.

Why don't you just the 10k in prize money and send me to the 2006 WSOP?

I'll look good at the final table in my EOG shirt.

scottric

EOG Member
That is great news, Shrink. I just joined the forum today based on a friend's recommendation. Love the site and all it has to offer. :+thumbs-2

This poker idea is great. Will it show up in an email to all of us or the newsletter? I don't want to miss out on the fun and the opportunity to win some cash!

Eog Poker

Eog Poker

I am thinking we will have it on this site and ready to go by WEDNESDAY.....

I will definitely participate in the first tournament and kick your asses!!!

And, I may be able to have a sports book list ODDS on who amongst us will win...

Who do you think deserves to be the FAVORITE?

The General? :cocktail

Whoever is the best poker player on the site. And we don't know who it is yet. Maybe we can have monthly tourneys to decide who is the king of Texas holdem.

A straight beats a flush ....right :+clueless

I am in but won't last long ..... how about a Rummy room? :+waving-5

Lawrence said:
is that what you tell the ladies...ooohhh zinger!!!! :+waving-5

Kristy wants to come over and pick up the rest of her stuff this weekend if its ok with you ...sorry man ... no hard feelings ....you never should have worn that thong at Publix.:+waving-5

Nest time I see you I'll buy you a Slurpee at 7-11....

Later, G

Last edited: