EOG POKER TOURNEY

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: EOG POKER TOURNEY

everyone should have to sign into a post right now and claim what their poker name is

BigDaddy

EOG Master

thanks bricker

good luck to you

i'm bigdaddy of course

we might be the only 2 to sign in

I just told my table the rules were changed and if you dont have 500 posts at eog you only get 5% of the prize listed.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

i've played once in the last 5 months. pretty sure i got last just pushin' 'em with a bad hand.

didn't have the patience to play all night with sbr ghosters.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

thank you easy goer

post your sreeen name

good luck to you

easy goer is at my table

ballwonder

EOG Master

I'll call tomorrow again and see if any type of filter can be applied in regards to getting this for contributing members here, as far as the cheating I have been asking numerous times and always told the same answer.

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

Yeah gotta contact BM they wont let me change my name keeps saying denied so now I look like a robot

BigDaddy

EOG Master

i really think all should be required to post in a live in game poker thread at EOG for any prizes.

what do you think?

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

It usually just people who are located in the islands I believe there was like 20+ people from north carolina last week.....either way I've been playing this tourny since day 1 and have seen the numbers increase drastically. Not complaining as I appriecate the tourny Ball and if I have to run thru ghost to get to the final table so be it. Most of these cheaters arent any good anyway....

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

signing into a thread within the first 30 minutes of the tournament starting is a great idea and i don't even play in the thing.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

babusa is at my table

someone look him up as he posts here under that name

good kid