EOG Royal Rumble

You take these 6 posters in their most aggravated state. Who wins?

Mofome
Timetopay
Journeyman
Joeybagofdonuts
TeddyKGB
Panther

:pop:

Re: EOG Royal Rumble

Why is joey bags in there? He's glass Joe
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

By Royal rumble I think I meant battle royal or whatever it is when everyone is in the ring at the same time.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Here is the scenario.

Everyone on the list turns on J first. Old School Andre the Giant style. Doesnt take all of us to get him out but everyone wanted a few shots in before he was given the heave ho.

Mo is tired from his sprint to the ring Ultimate Warrior Style but before he totally runs out of gas he flips Panther out.

Joey Bags knowing this aint his thing crawls under the bottom rope so he aint eliminated and hangs around under the mat.

So me,Mo,and teddy are in a stare down. Teddy and I form an alliance to throw out the exahusted Mo.

Teddy starts to prance around the ring like we some sort of tag team now. He gets to the top turnbuckle to celebrate and I backstab him Bad News Brown style and send him flying.

So now I stand alone in the middle of the ring arm raised and as I continue the corination Joey Bags is about to slither from under the ring to try to get the cheap win. He thinks better of it and just high tales it out of the arena.

TTP easily

Here is the scenario.

Everyone on the list turns on J first. Old School Andre the Giant style. Doesnt take all of us to get him out but everyone wanted a few shots in before he was given the heave ho.

Mo is tired from his sprint to the ring Ultimate Warrior Style but before he totally runs out of gas he flips Panther out.

Joey Bags knowing this aint his thing crawls under the bottom rope so he aint eliminated and hangs around under the mat.

So me,Mo,and teddy are in a stare down. Teddy and I form an alliance to throw out the exahusted Mo.

Teddy starts to prance around the ring like we some sort of tag team now. He gets to the top turnbuckle to celebrate and I backstab him Bad News Brown style and send him flying.

So now I stand alone in the middle of the ring arm raised and as I continue the corination Joey Bags is about to slither from under the ring to try to get the cheap win. He thinks better of it and just high tales it out of the arena.

TTP easily
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

mofome

Banned

Get me in during the fla/vols game. if the vols aint doing well, hold this thing at halftime and it would be done well before halftime ended. then i could break some other stuff before the 2nd half starts.

we're already +25. that alone gets my heart pumping a bit.

:shoot:

mofome

Banned

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

we love ttp