EOG SOFTBALL= CHAMPIONS

JLDx3

EOG Member
EOG SOFTBALL won three games back to back last night to win the CHESAPEAKE CITY CHAMPIONSHIP. Thanks to our great sponsors especially KENNYBOY. The Shrink stayed for 2.5 games and left to see the 2nd half blowout in NE. Should've staayed at the field our finish was alot more exciting.:+excited-

Thanks again KEN for your generosity and support daddy-o!!!

JLDx3

EOG Member
All the guys visit the site, but the guys on the team are LEADOFF MAN/SNAKE EYES/ OVBALL/ WHARF RAT and I know I am missing a few, and yes I'm KENNY'S f-ing son ,but don't hold that against me.

Coach,

What was the FINAL SCORE of the last game?

And, the ONLY reason I left had to do with my Brother-In-Law, lol...

CONGRATS TEAM!!!! :+signs8-1 :+excited-

JLDx3

EOG Member
We won the last game 24-18. They went ahead in the bottom of the 6th by one, and we score 7 in the top of the 7th. Two really go defensive plays by the SS in the bottom of the seventh and they were done.
Our last tournament is NOV 19 and then we're done until next season!!
THANKS AGAIN!!!:cheers

YOUR SS was awsome last night while I was there...

Not only is he a great fielder, but he can HIT well now...

Batting him Leadoff was a brilliant decision....

The #2 hitter was great as well...

THE SHRINK

JLDx3

EOG Member
KENNY we may have to give the SS ACE-ACE money to stay on the team. This guys is being presued by several teams in atleast 2 states. LOL

Due to work I don't get a chance to post very often, so I would just like say F@#K JARBO! lol!:+waving-5 :+excited-

what dysfunction he calls his dad Kenny

If I strolled into my old mans place and said "hey Dwayno" he would lose it and I would be picking up my teeth off the floor

JLDx3

EOG Member
BP
KEN is my stepfather and we have a great relationship. Secondly he can't kick my ass! lol.
You sure are negative BP did your daddy beat up on you alot!

OVBALL

EOG Addicted
CONGRATS EOG.............ya'll hit the piss out of the ball!

Also to O.D.:+peeing-5

Good thing Tychee was there to pump ya'll up:cheers

JLD

NOBODY beat up on me ever

I was kidding btw I am a positive force here at EOG and actually jj just hired me for Glakens position so there

JLDx3

EOG Member
Good BP, I was alittle worried when you said your dad would knock your teeth down your throat if you call him by his first name. JJ :mutley HIRED YOU!
I'm off to vote and work. See you guys later!