EOG stiff victim restoration program

mofome

Banned
trying to think of a way to help people who have been stiffed by a book get their money back. The Shrink offers insurance to those who play at his shops should the player follow a few simple steps, I am working on a new plan. We have done our best to push people in the direction of doing the right thing. This industry can be a bit shity to people at times, but we can be a model for something a bit better.

EOG has gone through many changes of late, some I am happy about and some that I was sad to see. That said, I think we're on a good path overall and we're getting more serious about our capping. We're about to open up a new forum for those interested in some advanced capping and our picks forums are busier than ever. The SEO investment has been a good one and we simply don't have a group of people who bash in the sports forums like some other places. We have an absolutely awesome group of guys in the sports forums.

Moving on, I will give $100 a month from my check to those who have been stiffed by a book that was at some point a sponsor here. Ken and I got Akilies paid and that was great, now its time to move on to the next group of people. I can't afford more or I would give more, but I can afford that. The first person who will get $100 will be Shaven. He is a great contributor here but experienced an unfortunate incident with a book. I was not here then, but I am now and I am thankful to have shaven around with us still.

This is not something that will start next month, this will start in February. This starts today.

So, Shaven, get me your info and I will start on getting you paid back. You deserve that.

91023i2ndw;l

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG stiff victim restoration program

you ok?/
hope your not suffering from depression or something worse. you've been a little free with money lately. its a sign of something:+clueless

You are just outta your mind kid.

Yeah Mo, I gotta agree with the cowboy here. You shouldn't be doing shit. What you should be doing is making a new program that doesn't require constant emails and screenshots to keep the insurance. Make it a monthly statement. Not weekly. Now for past things, it's up to EOG to make good. What good is 100.00 if Bet911 goes belly up and I've got 10k in there(which I don't, or play there)? Better yet, just make a effort to get people "bailed out". Even though the times have changed, there are some books that will work with you, while you help out people. I could go on and on, on this subject as I've been in this business way too long. Don't support shady books and this won't have to be of concern.
Bet911
Oddsmaker
Both should go. Don't be surprised if Atlas is belly up soon as well. The Horizon group is in bad times.

STB.

mofome

Banned

you ok?/
hope your not suffering from depression or something worse. you've been a little free with money lately. its a sign of something:+clueless

Thats probably the strangest thing I have ever read. Do depressed people tend to be more giving?

mofome

Banned

Yeah Mo, I gotta agree with the cowboy here. You shouldn't be doing shit. What you should be doing is making a new program that doesn't require constant emails and screenshots to keep the insurance. Make it a monthly statement. Not weekly. Now for past things, it's up to EOG to make good. What good is 100.00 if Bet911 goes belly up and I've got 10k in there(which I don't, or play there)? Better yet, just make a effort to get people "bailed out". Even though the times have changed, there are some books that will work with you, while you help out people. I could go on and on, on this subject as I've been in this business way too long. Don't support shady books and this won't have to be of concern.
Bet911
Oddsmaker
Both should go. Don't be surprised if Atlas is belly up soon as well. The Horizon group is in bad times.

STB.

I can only do what I can do.

Which book stiffed Shaven?

@mofome, fivedoorsdown seems to be referring to the idea that many of those who are suicidal give away valuable items before pulling the trigger/hanging the noose/walking the bridge/etc., not that that necessarily has any credence in this case though...

mofome

Banned

@mofome, fivedoorsdown seems to be referring to the idea that many of those who are suicidal give away valuable items before pulling the trigger/hanging the noose/walking the bridge/etc., not that that necessarily has any credence in this case though...

Very very very strange. I just like to give when I can, I like the guys who post here, I want this to be a place where we have each others backs, I am the 'head mod' and want to lead by example.

I am an open book, all someone has to do is ask a question should they want to know the answer.

My mom suffers from depression, I am going to start going to church with her though. She has expressed a feeling that she thinks it could help. If nothing else, its just something to help get her out of the house and out in the world.

:cheers

Please correct me if I am wrong, but one of things that is not often mentioned about THE SHRINK "insuring" players' losses for his advertised books is that, in addition to the other requirements, the player must sign up with the book using THE SHRINK/EOG as the referrer?

dustdevil

EOG Dedicated

That's right Beedo, Ken gets a percentage of your losses anyways. Neat little scheme.

mofome

Banned

Please correct me if I am wrong, but one of things that is not often mentioned about THE SHRINK "insuring" players' losses for his advertised books is that, in addition to the other requirements, the player must sign up with the book using THE SHRINK/EOG as the referrer?

I don't have the list memorized, but I know its on here. I think you have to use the eog link just proving that you did indeed come from eog. The point of him insuring people is to take care of those who used them because of eog, not to help random people who have a problem. If he led someone to a book and they give you problems, Ken will step up for you.

mofome

Banned

That's right Beedo, Ken gets a percentage of your losses anyways. Neat little scheme.

Whats the scheme. He will insure you. Its nice to get people signing up with these books so the site can make money. Thats how we are able to stay open.

91023i2ndw;l

fivedoorsdown

EOG Dedicated

he's been trying to give his money away since this weekend

mofome

Banned

he's been trying to give his money away since this weekend

Its just for fun. I am fortunate enough to make some money doing something I love. Without the great posters here, I don't have this great job. Its nothing more than appreciation.

12io4j2w90

I don't like this idea. But giving is what mo does in life. He's happy seeing others happy. I wasn't 100% sold on that until living with mo. It's legit

mofome

Banned

I don't like this idea. But giving is what mo does in life. He's happy seeing others happy. I wasn't 100% sold on that until living with mo. It's legit

Shit cee thought mo was a fraud.

:+whipping

:D

Im excited about cee march madness plays. I remember something like 22-5 after 3 days.

:cocktail

Shit cee thought mo was a fraud.

:+whipping

:D

Im excited about cee march madness plays. I remember something like 22-5 after 3 days.

:cocktail

lol, not fraud. But it's the US and 90% of the people here are greedy fucks. Just look at the bail out plans. Bank higher ups kept the money for themselves and said thanks. America is basically fucked since people are greedy.

Hopefully we could find some nice doggies and cash in a ML parlay :cheers

mofome

Banned

lol, not fraud. But it's the US and 90% of the people here are greedy fucks. Just look at the bail out plans. Bank higher ups kept the money for themselves and said thanks. America is basically fucked since people are greedy.

Many people are extremely greedy, but there are people like TTP, OSU, Rfan, Ken, you, dio, ball, blondie, bucs, ego, CT, seymour, shaven, bigD, Fk and many others who are far from it.

I took this job because Ken was going to give me a chance to be more hands on with the posters than SBR was. I wanted to have the chance to work for a gambling site and have the posters know that people who worked there care about them. Thats why I accepted the offer to come over.

Love it.

cee is thinking pars already! you just need to keep your wager amounts all the same and not go for the huge score and end up losing money on 65% winners.

:doh1

You are either part of the solution or part of the problem and you, Cee, are part of the problem.

Your speaking of principles against greed, ignorance and in favor of integrity, is a joke considering your joy in throwing a middle finger to those who extended you credit as you ran yourself into a hole betting on sports.

mofome

Banned

You are either part of the solution or part of the problem and you, Cee, are part of the problem.

Your speaking of principles against greed, ignorance and in favor of integrity, is a joke considering your joy in throwing a middle finger to those who extended you credit as you ran yourself into a hole betting on sports.

1) cee is paid.
2) the person who you think he stiffed is stiffing.
3) the person who extended cee credit is not the one who you think cee stiffed.

other than that, you're right on target.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

USDBET

1) cee is paid.
2) the person who you think he stiffed is stiffing.
3) the person who extended cee credit is not the one who you think cee stiffed.

other than that, you're right on target.

Mofome, we are obviously referring to the same situation but the point of my post that you quoted is not the specific details of the who/how/when or why Cee and Dirty had problems.

Instead, it's about Cee's posts where he basks in the glory of stiffing. He has posted extensively about it. He has posted how he doesn't think he should pay his bookie if he doesn't respect or like him as a person. He's written a book on the carefree attitude of "Fuck You, I'm not payin". That attitude is what my post you quoted is directed toward.

mofome

Banned

Mofome, we are obviously referring to the same situation but the point of my post that you quoted is not the specific details of the who/how/when or why Cee and Dirty had problems.

Instead, it's about Cee's posts where he basks in the glory of stiffing. He has posted extensively about it. He has posted how he doesn't think he should pay his bookie if he doesn't respect of like him as a person. He's written a book on the carefree attitude of "Fuck You, I'm not payin". That attitude is what my post you quoted is directed toward.

Cee posted that on ogd, after he had paid, to a bunch of know-it-all drama clowns. His posts were in jest, not sincere. If he did not care, he would not have paid. He, like most, can not take ogd seriously. How could anyone? His posts were mocking in nature.

dmmd, homedog, pancho, peep, reagan and a few others know their stuff, seems honest at this point, and dont create drama for absolutely no reason. That can not be said for much of that crew.

Now you know more about it. You know I respect your views and enjoy you being here, which is why I felt you were owed an explanation.

I once tried to decorate my house with a restored stiff, but it clashed with my topiary. 12io4j2w90

Cee posted that on ogd, after he had paid, to a bunch of know-it-all drama clowns. His posts were in jest, not sincere. If he did not care, he would not have paid. He, like most, can not take ogd seriously. How could anyone? His posts were mocking in nature.

dmmd, homedog, pancho, peep, reagan and a few others know their stuff, seems honest at this point, and dont create drama for absolutely no reason. That can not be said for much of that crew.

Now you know more about it. You know I respect your views and enjoy you being here, which is why I felt you were owed an explanation.

What you say rings true, mofome, and I would like to offer a sincere thanks for your information.

However, Cee has purposely created a reputation as a lying game-playing stiff, thus my accusation, which is deserved.

So anytime Cee talks of integrity, take it with a huge ass grain of salt, and thanks again mofo for your input.

I thought everyone knew that OGD was a joke. No? Oh well fuck me running. I hope someone will send me the "forum weekly" sometime soon. I can't possibly keep up with all the shit at Rx,SBR,and OGD along with all of the other smaller forums.

By the way, don't pay 100.00 to anyone. Instead help the homeless or working poor and do some good with it. You give me 100.00 and I'll bet it and the way my luck has been of late, it would be considered a donation to said book.

mofome

Banned

What you say rings true, mofome, and I would like to offer a sincere thanks for your information.

However, Cee has purposely created a reputation as a lying game-playing stiff, thus my accusation, which is deserved.

So anytime Cee talks of integrity, take it with a huge ass grain of salt, and thanks again mofo for your input.

Cee does that intentionally. he gives up on people because he has been screwed often, he gives up on the country when we put people like Bush in office, and he just doesn't care about what anyone online thinks about him. So, he'll say things he know that people wont like and not care. If people wouldnt get fired up about it, he wouldnt say it. But he knows he can get a reaction and he laughs.

Cee is a very considerate and caring guy, he just gets cinical at times because he has run into so many douche bags on these forums.

mofome

Banned

I thought everyone knew that OGD was a joke. No? Oh well fuck me running. I hope someone will send me the "forum weekly" sometime soon. I can't possibly keep up with all the shit at Rx,SBR,and OGD along with all of the other smaller forums.

By the way, don't pay 100.00 to anyone. Instead help the homeless or working poor and do some good with it. You give me 100.00 and I'll bet it and the way my luck has been of late, it would be considered a donation to said book.

I gave my mom $100 last week that she used to get us started with something she saw on TV. It was something for animals. The commercial has a song by sarah mclachlan on it...im sure a lot of people have seen it. I'll have to ask her the name of it.

This gesture here is as a representative of a gambling site who wants to show the posters that we respect them, care about them, and will do what we can for them. Ken doesn't make money without his posters and I don't have this opportunity without people giving us their time.

The loyalty from posters here is worth more than a stinking $100. These are tough times for a lot of people and its nice to be able to offer a little bit. Its what makes me happy, call me selfish. I wish I had more to offer.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

The EOG restoration program has begun. Mo has my info and I'll will update when funds arrive.

Thanks Mo.

Cee does that intentionally. he gives up on people because he has been screwed often, he gives up on the country when we put people like Bush in office, and he just doesn't care about what anyone online thinks about him. So, he'll say things he know that people wont like and not care. If people wouldnt get fired up about it, he wouldnt say it. But he knows he can get a reaction and he laughs.

Cee is a very considerate and caring guy, he just gets cinical at times because he has run into so many douche bags on these forums.

Fair enough, mo. But it should be noted the bold text in your quote about how Cee gave up on his concepts of a just society, all faith in humanity and the righteousness of his own country because "he's been screwed so often", to be defiant and say "fuck you" to his bookie, only reveals Cee's own pathetically weak and shallow heart.

No empathy or sympathy for stiff fools.

mofome

Banned

Fair enough, mo. But it should be noted the bold text in your quote about how Cee gives up on his concepts of a just society, all faith in humanity and the righteousness of his own country because "he's been screwed so often", to be defiant and say "fuck you" to his bookie, only reveals Cee's own pathetic and weak shallow heart.

No empathy or sympathy for stiff fools.

But he did not actually say fuck you, he is paid. he has been paid up for a year now.