EOG & WGN MLB -- O's @ Cubbies In Game Thread

5 star bomb

EOG Master
Re: EOG & WGN MLB -- O's @ Cubbies In Game Thread

2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e2348ji23e

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

not looking good right now....marshall hit the wall in his 1st start.....hopefully he's a little sharper on Sunday......

mofome

Banned

we need to get sarfate, johnson, and sherrill in and its byebye Cubbies.

:houra:houra:houra:houra

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

heading out to dinner with my GF....Mo, hold down the fort here!!

Be back later tonight.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

home winning streak may be coming to an end tonight.....O's bats look nice tonight

5 star bomb

EOG Master

gotta tip my hat to the O's. They played much better tonight... 12io4j2w90

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

we got a shot, at one of those 9th inning comebacks.......but we are at the bottom of the order, only bad part.....but here's to hoping...

91023i2ndw;l

5 star bomb

EOG Master

we got a shot, at one of those 9th inning comebacks.......but we are at the bottom of the order, only bad part.....but here's to hoping...

91023i2ndw;l

1st and 2nd... no outs!!! Theriot at the dish!! Lets go cubbies!!!

:party

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

great comeback by the o's closer, gotta give him credit....looked like a big inning

5 star bomb

EOG Master

fucking pathetic...... Mofo you can come out of hiding now. The game is over. Nice win O's

mofome

Banned

fucking pathetic...... Mofo you can come out of hiding now. The game is over. Nice win O's

why would i hide? the cubs were winning zero percent of the game, this was a laugher. I went to the gym once i knew the game was in hand.

14 game home winning streak was nice until a real team came to town.

:cheers

5 star bomb

EOG Master

why would i hide? the cubs were winning zero percent of the game, this was a laugher. I went to the gym once i knew the game was in hand.

14 game home winning streak was nice until a real team came to town.

7-5 with bases loaded in the bottom of 9th and 0 outs..... game was absolutely not looking good for the O's at that point... however Cubs had 3 shitty ass at bats in a row. Oh well, Cubs will take care of business tomorrow!!

mofome

Banned

7-5 with bases loaded in the bottom of 9th and 0 outs..... game was absolutely not looking good for the O's at that point... however Cubs had 3 shitty ass at bats in a row. Oh well, Cubs will take care of business tomorrow!!

The Os were bored. People were changing the channel, the os were going for ratings.