EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 14th! Registration cut off: Monday, 10pm EST

Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 14th! Registration cut off: Monday, 10pm EST

In ...Ill give a box of maple chocolates to my gal pal so I can eat them.

Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 14th! Registration cut off: Monday, 10pm EST

in please.......

aside from the standard flowers and dinner, she's also getting a new car.
the time is now......she's been hounding me for years. Just bought her a 2011 Cadillac CTS and its currently hiding in the garage till tuesday.

jam

EOG Veteran

in please.

"Just bought her a 2011 Cadillac CTS and its currently hiding in the garage till tuesday."

is this a level? if not, wtf are you doing in a freeroll for a small freeplay with that kind of coin? i know you can get one for 40k but if i can drop that on a 2nd (or 3rd?) ride then i probably have better things to do on a tues night.

and you know you've just raised the bar and expectations for future v-days, lol. nonetheless, nice gesture.

jam

EOG Veteran

oh and i just read the OP. i only get roses and chocolates for my buddys' little girls (6 and 9).

for you single guys out there, if you go this route, make sure you get the kids to make you some 'fridge material'... drawings (colouring over the lines is cool).. pics, arts and crafts shit... and if have this stuff on your fridge when you invite women over and they see it they get all doey-eyed and say stuff like "awww, you like kids? that's so cute!"... it's GAME ON.

you're welcome.

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

In, and I am buying some cocoa butter for fisttina.:houra

tblaze

EOG Addicted

in

rcrowe4444

EOG Addicted

in thanks a big box of candy.

In.

An afternoon nap and watching over our new 'rescued' puppies. Plus some flowers.

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

In please, im giving her a $200 bet

Wade

EOG Master

ttwarrior should be kicked out, he was at sbr talking shit about bookmaker. only here to play in the freeroll

not to mention hes a scamming fuck who tried to steal a freeplay from bookmaker :shoot:

Ban TTwarrior

ttwarrior should be banned.

ttwarrior should be banned from this tourney.

eog mike, what do you have to say about this? ttwarrior is a low life that has made a fool out of eog and bookmaker.

Mike...please address the question above ^

JT242

EOG Enthusiast

I'm in

JT242

EOG Enthusiast

Im in

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in pleae...too late no problem

thanks

I believe in giving people the benefit of a doubt, but seeing how many complaints were made against ttwarrior, I will investigate deeper and make a decision regarding his participation in future tourneys. As for today, it's Valentine's day, and he will be allowed to participate.

Now enrolling entrants into tonight's free roll. If you haven't done so previously, please PM me your Bookmaker account number asap.

jsman777

EOG Member

your site never lets me play a freeroll how do i cancell member ship

BigDaddy

EOG Master

it was nice knowing you TT:LMAO

jsman777

EOG Member

you do not want me to play so i am closing my account

oh big loss, you did so much for eog:LMAO

PackFan12

EOG Member

Yeah right, 4 posts in 5 months

jam

EOG Veteran

you do not want me to play so i am closing my account

you play hardball.

before you go how about telling us what you got your girl for v-day? if they celebrate it in whatever south american country you're from.

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

I see TWO freerolls for tonight? 9pm and 9:30pm...only 15 people in the 9pm and none in the 9:30??

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

Is the 9PM the do over from last week ?
Is there a password needed for this week ?

There are two free rolls. Entry to the 9 o'clock event is limited to finalists in last week's free roll (there was a technical outage at bookmaker). Enrollment is in progress for the 9:30pm event.

Just missing a few bookmaker account numbers...

I am missing a Bookmaker acct number for the following contestants:

Franklin111
moneyburning
newport2
rjt721
ecwg

PM me info asap or risk losing out!

tblaze

EOG Addicted

i say leave tt in...he is entertaining, easy money and not nearly as good as a poker player as he thinks..LOL

i say leave tt in...he is entertaining, easy money and not nearly as good as a poker player as he thinks..LOL

tblaze is now officially on the chopping block. :gui

anyone whose name starts with "T" gets the boot from future tournaments

easy money???

tell that to my bankroll

rjt721

EOG Master

What bankroll? You can't pay off 4K on your CC.

millions of people can't
money doesn't buy happiness and im happy

PackFan12

EOG Member

Just finished, I finally cashed!!! 3rd in the Feb 7th final 15 and 10th in Feb 14ths!!!

long tourney, pokerpro causing trouble

tblaze

EOG Addicted

ok i doubled up through titty with JJ living up truly to my "easy money" post...then with 12 left we both push all in preflop...i had him again with AA over KK but of course he flops quads so lets send the lucky dog packing :scooter and yes i take back what I said LOL

tblaze

EOG Addicted

"millions of people cant"

exactly why the market crashed! free credit to those who are undeserving and can't pay their bills..
funny how the gov force banks to loan and now are suing them for doing so.