EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 21st. Registration cut off: Sunday, 10pm EST

Please note registration closes earlier next week. If you haven't already done so, be sure to send me a PM with your BOOKMAKER account number for eligibility. Thank you.

To participate next week, simply sign in below indicating your interest by no later than 10pm EST, Sunday, Feb. 19th.

Please be sure to show Bookmaker your support and gratitude by maintaining an active account with them.

Thank you.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 21st. Registration cut off: Sunday, 10pm EST

in and thanks :cheers

tblaze

EOG Addicted
Re: EOG's $1,000 Free Roll courtesy of BookMaker, Tues. Feb. 21st. Registration cut off: Sunday, 10pm EST

active and in

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

in for another tourney.

PackFan12

EOG Member

In, Thanks!:houra

IN please sir...12io4j2w90

BigDaddy

EOG Master

in

rjt721

EOG Master

in

PO69

EOG Master

Im in

slyone66

EOG Master

IN Mike, Thanks EOG and Bookmaker

LCD

In. Thx.

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

I'm in

IN and thanks Bookmaker and EOG.....

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

in, and thanks to bk and mike....

J

joeybagadonuts

In and [post this on the main page so the actual contributers to EOG will be aware of it.

Wade

EOG Master

in

Kahn

EOG Enthusiast

In thank very much

Herbie

EOG Addicted

in please

newport2

EOG Dedicated

IN

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

In hopefully. Should be late enough at night that I'll be able to get somewhere to play.

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

i am in i cant lose why not

markinsac

EOG Dedicated

In, ty

in it to win it

joeblow

EOG Addicted

in~

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

I'm in, thanks

jam

EOG Veteran

in, ty

I've seen a few PMS as of late, and will respond to all Monday. If you havent already done so, dont forget to private message me your Bookmaker info for enrollment. That info is critical for entry.

roachman

EOG Addicted

in ty

Brock

EOG Dedicated

Thanks in

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

in ...thanks

Mjh702

EOG Enthusiast

In please Mike

JT242

EOG Enthusiast

I'm in