EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. April 3rd *MUST READ NEW RULES*

PO69

EOG Master
Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. April 3rd *MUST READ NEW RULES*

Hell make the new rules that EVERYONE must deposit to play each week! $50 isnt much to ask

I am in

Brock

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. April 3rd *MUST READ NEW RULES*

thanks in

Herbie

EOG Addicted

would like in... Thanks

Mjh702

EOG Enthusiast

In please. Thanks EOG and bookmaker

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

in thanks :pop:

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in please...thanks

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Hell make the new rules that EVERYONE must deposit to play each week! $50 isnt much to ask

I am in

Not everyone needs to deposit every week. Might as well just make it a 50 buy in then.

PO69

EOG Master

Well it still wouldnt be a $50 buy in, because you would get to bet with that $50, so it would still be totally a freeroll

jigroc420

EOG Member

I donked last week . can I have another chance. lol

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

whoa Big Fella < 100

BIG FELLA

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks eg for being so worried about me. I'm a big boy. Just worry about yourself. Thank you.

jigroc420

EOG Member

guess I wont be in this week.

jigroc420

EOG Member

is it 100 posts a week or 100 total posts?

yisman

EOG Master

100 total

if it were 100 a week you'd have 5 entrants

jigroc420

EOG Member

sweet thanx eog and bookmaker

tblaze

EOG Addicted

score another one for Mr. T

ecwg

EOG Senior Member

in. thanks.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Some of you guys don't even bother reading the thread title, do you?

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

IN!! missed last 2 weeks i think