EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. August 7th [Sign-up here]

jam

EOG Veteran
Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. August 7th [Sign-up here]

in ty

truthseeker

EOG Addicted
Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. August 7th [Sign-up here]

Come on guys where the fuck are the rules guys just screaming in anytime they please these days.

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

In

BIG FELLA

EOG Enthusiast

In please thanks eog & bm.

tblaze

EOG Addicted

gg everyone...it was nice to see the donkey take second...again..

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

want in since there are no time restrictions these days

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran

in please...if too late I'll catch you next week

thanks

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

As I said in the thread I stickied- no freeroll this week.

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

hey there are some people signed up for tonights tourney, is that the $100 one?:+clueless

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yes, that's correct.

I repeat- there is no freeroll tonight.

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

What a waste of time. Come on Kinger you got to false advertise to get people to check threads?

What a waste of time. Come on Kinger you got to false advertise to get people to check threads?

Dude, you think today is the 7th? Look at the title to the thread and then check your calendar again.

Brick

EOG Master

some full blown retards in here

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

where is the sign-up thread for this week?