EOG's Best Bet thread for Friday, February 14

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BRUTAL beat with the Blues

Pinny

Saturday Feb 15

Norwich/Liverpool O4.5 +321

If you have not seen all I have done on this game - shame on you. As expected the line that opened Ov3 -104 is not up to 3.25. I will weigh in on why I am doing all I am doing sometime Friday. Last time I took a stance like this was Norwich/Man City which FLEW Over the Total in a 3-2 thriller. This one should be more of: Hammer vs. Nail - kinda game

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Friday, February 14, 2020 Valentine’s Day —200142 Wolverhampton +168 (Heritage)

3 pm EST/12 pm PST—(NBCSN,NBC Sports App, NBCSports.com, SiriusXM FC, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, UNIVERSO NOW, UNIVERSO)—Instead of Saint Peter’s in MAACtion this evening, gonna gamble on an Underdog for a change Friday afternoon and the Wolverhampton Wolves (8-11-6) against 3rd-place but sorta scuffling Leicester City (15-4-6, 43 GF-26 GA) from Molineux Stadium (GrassMaster) in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.

The TWC Forecast for Wolverhampton right now is showing it’s Cloudy with a Temperature of 49° (Feels Like 41°) with 60% Humidity and Wind Gusts up to 18 mph. Storm Ciara caused the Postponement of Saturday’s schedule fixture between Manchester City and West Ham United with the game now set for this coming Wednesday. Manchester City was banned from all UEFA competitions for 2 years today for financial wrongdoings, like spending millions more than they were allowed to spend (buying talent). For years. Naughty-naughty.

The Trends show Wolverhampton (-125 Draw No Bet, Intertops) are 13-7-6 (W-D-L) vs Leicester City at Home (55 GF-31 GA) with the Wolves going 6-2-1 the L9 meetings on their sacred Home Turf. Although Wolverhampton (DLWDL) sits in 9th place and have just 1 Win in 5 matches, the Jamie Vardy and the Foxes (DWLLW) aren’t playing at the high level they were in November and early December with the added energy of a perceived EPL race long gone with Liverpool’s runaway (+22 points) lead in the table.

1581712560149.png
Wolves have scored 4 goals the L2 meetings at Molineux vs LC, winning 4-3 last season in Matchweek 23 and rallying from a 3-0 Halftime deficit in the 2003/2004 to win by an identical 4-3 scoreline. A Win and 3 points here and Wolves can leapfrog from 9th to 6th place (38 points), just 1 point behind surprising Sheffield United (39 points) in 5th place—into UEFA Europa League qualification territory and just a spot from potential Champions League play, so this is a huge game for Wolves where a Draw (they have 11 already) just won’t sit well.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Pithy writeup. Nobody else can beat Bernie in Nevada. MSDNC know this. What I need is a decision to stop playing around with Bloomberg because if they are smart, they will do the math and see he can only trigger a wokered convention. Then I hope they are smart enough to realize that would be the worse and worse way to take out Bernie. Only 2 plus ev choices are Biden or the Clinton solution. Too early for the Clinton solution. Biden is all but eliminated if he loses Nevada. He wins Nevada, he can back it up South Carolina and then Bernie will be weakened enough to beat him fair and square with either Biden, Klubby or Buttboy.

Biden to pull off the Las Vegas shocker 2/22.

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Pithy writeup. Nobody else can beat Bernie in Nevada. MSDNC know this. What I need is a decision to stop playing around with Bloomberg because if they are smart, they will do the math and see he can only trigger a wokered convention. Then I hope they are smart enough to realize that would be the worse and worse way to take out Bernie. Only 2 plus ev choices are Biden or the Clinton solution. Too early for the Clinton solution. Biden is all but eliminated if he loses Nevada. He wins Nevada, he can back it up South Carolina and then Bernie will be weakened enough to beat him fair and square with either Biden, Klubby or Buttboy.

Biden to pull off the Las Vegas shocker 2/22.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-primary-d/nevada/

I see people out here backing either Biden, Mayor Pete or Klobuchar—and the poll here shows I am off—but there is so much apathy (most probably won't participate) and I would be surprised if Bernie Sanders won Nevada. Smart to get ahead of perceived curve. I have lived here almost 30 years now and have never met anyone who would back Bernie Sanders. Whomever gets the Labor Union and Housekeeper vote will likely win Nevada Primary. I'd give up on your "Clinton Solution." Chicagoans aren't that stubborn and the system(s) themselves can't be trusted. I will feel sorry for whoever wins and think we may be in real trouble 11 years from now if we keep hating on each other. Putin is loving all of this goofiness and appears to be the strongest man on Planet Earth right now. Can't believe the GOP would be behind such manipulation. but winning is everything in their eyes I guess...

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Dumb Dell since this is a sports forum, post some pictures of him throwing and hitting a ball. Post a picture of him golfing, throwing darts, shooting hoops, writing, eating.. Since you have zero credibility these other pictures would help. Otherwise you need to stop trafficking in conspiracies and posting unhittable long shots.

kane

EOG master
Careful Dell, if the Clintons find out you're digging up the Vince Foster conspiracy, they might have you killed like Seth Rich

Dell Dude

EOG Master
kane and Runner, please stop spamming the be best thread. Either post your plays or take your crap elsewhere.

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Sunday, February 16, 2020 A.D.—201878 Real Madrid -1 -131 (Intertops)

3 pm ET/12 am PT (beIN SPORTS, beIN SPORTS en Español, beIN SPORTS CONNECT, Fanatiz USA)—Real Madrid CF (15-7-1, 44 GF-14 GA, 52 points) will be fighting Barcelona (15-4-4, 49 points) for La Liga crown this Winter, well into the Spring and maybe down to the last week of the Spanish season, so this Matchweek 24 fixture vs 17th-place RC Celta de Vigo (4-9-11, 19 GF-32 GA) from Santiago Bernabéu Stadium (Mixto Hybrid Grass Technology) in Madrid on Sunday has meaning for the 1st-place hosts. The Total here is 3o -125 with Real Madrid huge -400 Home chalks with Celta de Vigo +900 and a Draw priced at +450 in the Three-way marketplace (Intertops).

Manager Zinedane Zidane and Real Madrid (16/1 to Win Champions League, Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook)—who face Manchester City in Leg 1 of their UEFA CL Round of 16 matchup on Wed. Feb. 26; RM +154, MC +144, DRAW +282; 3 -111, Bookmaker) in Madrid—have been winning by playing great Defense this campaign with vets Sergio Ramos and Marcelo holding it down in front of GK Thibaut Courtois who is having his best season since leaving Atlético Madrid for West London and Chelsea and the EPL years ago. With Madrd having given up only 14 goals and the Célticos having only scored 19 times in 23 games, a Clean Sheet for the hosts is a likely scenario this weekend.

Looking at the lifetime series Trends, we see that Real Madrid has dominated Celta de Vigo at Home in Madrid, going 42-5-6 against them (160 GF-43 GA), with a massive +117 GD built up over the years. Los Blancos are 66-16-32 overall vs Celta (265 GF-148 GA) and have gone unbeaten the L11 (11-1-0) against Celta de Vigo, outscoring them 40-11 along the way in La Liga play. Madrid has W4 straight, outscoring the Célticos 17-3 over that span.

So it’s a matter of scoring early on to try to take off the pressure for Karim Benzema, Eden Hazard and the Madridistas, who will be facing a club likely having problems manufacturing quality Shots on Target. Laying a Goal on the Handicap line and getting RM (2/3 to Win La Liga, Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook; Barça 11/10) down and getting in early may save you 50 cents (incoming Real Madrid FRI-SUN weekend steam) for what looks like an easy winner from the European Soccer betting board. Very few Smartphone Apes will be betting the visitors or a Draw here. We live in age of obligatory facial hair and I am not giving in. Time to shave the rutabaga and then bitch about the 17 spots I missed in a few hours.

The Patriots deflated footballs and taped opponents to gain an edge and McGwire and Sosa and hundreds of others used Steroids to gain an edge and Manchester City bought as many studs as they could to gain an edge and the Astros stole opponent's signs to gain an edge but all Pete Rose did was bet on a team he was managing to try to win. Teams should try to win. A manager would help, and almost expect, his team to win. The Patriots, Astros, Manchester City and Steroid Users all knew they were getting an edge with their actions. Pete Rose did nothing different than any Manager not betting on his team would do, The time has come for an apology and his rightful induction into baseball's Hall Of Fame. Betting against your team and affecting a result is another story. MLB needs to grow up. The vendetta expiration date is here.

Valentine's Day is so great. Nothing like honoring two saints we know absolutely nothing about who lived in the 14th century or something by buying an overpriced big-ass 5-foot bunny—destined to be crying in a landfill in North Las Vegas in 2025 —and Chocolates that were made in China on a street corner from some Mexican with a payload of them in his American-made pickup truck bearing California license plates as he lives in Nevada. Holidays are so wonderful. We need more of these stupid things. Love is powerful. And invisible.

Real Madrid 3 Celta de Vigo 0

Last edited:

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Women’s Australian Open (Round) Hannah Green -163 vs Amy Olson
JK, I will grade this later tonight. They’re about to tee off in 10 minutes.