EOG's Best Bet thread for Friday, July 29

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
WNBA TWO-TEAM PARLAY: Indiana Fever +14.5 and New York Liberty +10 at Wynn.

Betting against the two double-digit favorites that exit the Commissioner's Cup championship game three nights ago.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
WNBA TWO-TEAM PARLAY: Indiana Fever +14.5 and New York Liberty +10 at Wynn.

Betting against the two double-digit favorites that exit the Commissioner's Cup championship game three nights ago.
One team having more identity home court crises since their inception than career league championships.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
In 2013, Serena Williams won 99 sets out of 178 by 6-0, 6-1 or 6-2 [0.556].

Iga Swiatek, in 2022, has a 0.522 ratio as of today.

Odds are pretty good.
Much better than laying 1:12. I am never shocked when the great players lose in a non-Grand Slam.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Football

England Premier League

Newcastle United To Be Relegated +1600 Draft Kings

this and the Sellik league champs are all im going to post in this for futures. i like the day to day type shit.

The Hoops champions again that win the league.

bye Geordies.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
i was going to bet the mighty Wrexham to get promotion for the national league but not worth it at numbers out there. sucks because i have been on them last 2 yrs and this year they are a fav to go up.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Forever and Captain LIV lift the trophies, still the won post. If either instead of and, I'll have to check my rooster and fantasy fag tickets to make a decision. Let's remove any doubt and get both!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Football

England Premier League

Newcastle United To Be Relegated +1600 Draft Kings

this and the Sellik league champs are all im going to post in this for futures. i like the day to day type shit.

The Hoops champions again that win the league.

bye Geordies.

NOT A chance!

With all of the Saudi money they have as well as my "man crush" as manager - no chance. Brentford +250ish is a great value play to be sent down

August 31 I am planning on being at Anfield to see Liverpool host Newcastle on my 5-games in 6-days journey to England

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
NOT A chance!

With all of the Saudi money they have as well as my "man crush" as manager - no chance. Brentford +250ish is a great value play to be sent down

August 31 I am planning on being at Anfield to see Liverpool host Newcastle on my 5-games in 6-days journey to England

0-0 for that Anfield fixture