EOG's Best Bet thread for Friday, November 16

799 Wisc Green Bay ML +165

Eastern Washington has a good home court value, but without Peatling (by far their best player) they are absolutely horrible.
They lost to Oregon by like 30+
Green Bay hung with Iowa (down by 1 at half) who then beat Oregon impressively.

Obviously 3's are the great equalizer and Eastern Washington are going to throw them up (they have shot 80 3's in 2 games, they are 19-80), I just hope they miss some tonight!
In the first game they let Indiana State go 7-13 from three, but then against Iowa... Iowa went 5-18 from 3.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

367 Syracuse +10.5 -110

NOT 1% at all impressed by Domers. NO WAY they are 1 of 4 best CFB teams out there. They are a FRAUD and won't shock me if Cuse exposes them as such

Updated

Winkyduck 440-606-35 -9.81 UNITS (Lee Corso picks UCF to win -210; 330 Minny U ML +110; 367 Cuse +10.5 -110; Texans +225 to win AFC South; Most wins by an NFL Team this season: Under 13.5 -124; Ducks +155 to MISS the NHL Playoffs, Duke +600 to win NCAA CBB, Cardiff City -125 to be relegated AND Huddersfield Town +215 AND +225 to finish DFL in the EPL)

kane

EOG master
I'm on the Orange as well, it's the best offense the Irish have faced all season, Syracuse has two losses, by 4 points at Clemson and in OT against Pitt, Babers has done a great job with that program, and if they're trailing late, plenty of backdoor potential with Dungey

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I'm on the Orange as well, it's the best offense the Irish have faced all season, Syracuse has two losses, by 4 points at Clemson and in OT against Pitt, Babers has done a great job with that program, and if they're trailing late, plenty of backdoor potential with Dungey

BINGO! Domers up 14-17 points late, can give up a "meaningless" TD and it won't matter. Domers know if they beat Cuse/Condoms they are IN the Playoff - Margin of Victory does not matter