EOG's Best Bet thread for Monday, April 15

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

907 Reds +149

I'll be more than happy to line up against Kershaw in his first game back and at this price. Of course by about the 4th inning I'll be in bed trying to sleep - something I have not had much success doing since coming home from visit #2 on Tuesday April 9. This last session was brutal leaving me with plenty of headaches and fatigue. For those who have had chemo you know how awful it is. For those who have not, consider yourself very lucky and hope you never have to have any in your body. There are no words to describe the overall effects it has on your body and min - more of the latter than former. I have lost track of the number of times I asked/begged my parents to please let me die - and meaning it when I said it. Thankfully they were what I am not - of sound mind - and just told me to go to bed and get some sleep.....and I did.

kane

EOG master
Pinny

907 Reds +149

I'll be more than happy to line up against Kershaw in his first game back and at this price. Of course by about the 4th inning I'll be in bed trying to sleep - something I have not had much success doing since coming home from visit #2 on Tuesday April 9. This last session was brutal leaving me with plenty of headaches and fatigue. For those who have had chemo you know how awful it is. For those who have not, consider yourself very lucky and hope you never have to have any in your body. There are no words to describe the overall effects it has on your body and min - more of the latter than former. I have lost track of the number of times I asked/begged my parents to please let me die - and meaning it when I said it. Thankfully they were what I am not - of sound mind - and just told me to go to bed and get some sleep.....and I did.

I agree with the play, Castillo has been terrific so far, and after a slow start the Reds offense has come alive, don't know what to expect out of Kershaw his first time out. More importantly, stay strong, try not to let bad thoughts enter your head, I know it's easier said than done given your situation, but keep fighting and stay as positive as you can, you've got a strong support system in your family, lean on them when you need to, things will get better, just stay positive #WinkyStrong

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I agree with the play, Castillo has been terrific so far, and after a slow start the Reds offense has come alive, don't know what to expect out of Kershaw his first time out. More importantly, stay strong, try not to let bad thoughts enter your head, I know it's easier said than done given your situation, but keep fighting and stay as positive as you can, you've got a strong support system in your family, lean on them when you need to, things will get better, just stay positive #WinkyStrong
Daddy report Thursday. Enjoy it, kane. Last Swinging Johnson for your side. After this, it’s MAGA up to bat!

kane

EOG master
Daddy report Thursday. Enjoy it, kane. Last Swinging Johnson for your side. After this, it’s MAGA up to bat!

The whole thing is bullshit, Barr is a stooge planted by the lying orange pig to protect him, the report will be so heavily redacted we'll never know exactly what's in it. Mueller's team has already said Barr's summation of the report wasn't correct, that Barr misrepresented what was in the report, he's a stooge protecting his lying pig boss, I stopped following or caring about it when Barr said he wouldn't release the full report, of course the lying orange pig doesn't want the public to see the whole report, just like he doesn't want the public to see his taxes, the lying orange pig has told almost 10,000 lies since he took office, and sheep like you believe every word he says, LMAO

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Trump is an honest liar. That is he is honest who he is. That's why he can lie and get away with it. I'll take Trump over Obama who is a fake and a fucker.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
As I suspected, FISA's are more than surveillance. If you have a FISA, someone is watching you masturbate! That's why there is a pee pee tape of Trump. Obama had him on hidden camera 24/7!