EOG's Best Bet thread for Monday, December 10

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
529 Miami Heat +6.5 (-110) over the Los Angeles Lakers.

Spoelstra over Walton.

A quick rematch for the Heat after losing at home to the Lakers, 113-97, on November 18.

Dwyane Wade and Goran Dragic did not play in the 16-point home loss.

LeBron went off for 51 points in his return to American Airlines Arena.

Both teams will be playing short-handed with Miami's Hassan Whiteside and possibly Josh Richardson to miss the game while Brandon Ingram is still nursing a sprained ankle for Los Angeles.

The Lakers ship in from Memphis after a Saturday night game.

The Heat played the Clippers at Staples Center on Saturday night and posted an impressive 23-point win over their listless hosts.

Miami's crafty point guard Goran Dragic (rest) sat out Saturday night's game but he should be available tonight.

Miami is essentially playing a road game with no travel.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
Glad you noticed your error John, I didn't want to correct your spelling of his name again, LOL

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Glad you noticed your error John, I didn't want to correct your spelling of his name again, LOL

Dammit.

Kane is my new editor.

I go brain-dead when spelling D-Wade's first name.

It's Dwyane, not Dwayne and I get it wrong every time.

No more.

From now on, he's D-Wade.

E$

EOG Dedicated
Nuggets -2 -105 Heritage

It’s been a rough last couple of days for Denver sports. Hopefully tonight we get back on track.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is a fucking steal, JK. If the Vikings lose tonight, there is a decent shot the Packers already sneak into the 6th spot with a win over the Bears. Everybody ahead of them will be dogs. Rodgers plays us out against the Jets and Lions. 3-0. I smell a script.

5Dimes

532208092-112/10/18 1:49pm$54.77$15,061.75Pending12/10/18 8:15pm Football NFL Super Bowl LIII - Green Bay Packers +27500*

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I also bet a bunch of Super Show exactas. I am hoping the odds don't collapse after tonight. They will after Sunday.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Check that. Minnesoda is going to be favoured every game left. I need them to lose again as a chalk. Still +EV. I get Rodgers in the dance, he can can put on a show.

Pickman Jones

EOG Dedicated
Darts
2019 PDC World Championship

2019 World Championship Winner- Gerwyn Price +3300 paddy power

best bet record 83-116-8 41.70% -14.13 units

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

San Jose Sharky's Machine.......PL +150

Updated

Sharks win by 2+: Winkyduck 452-618-36 -1.33 UNITS (206 Fresno State -4.5 +103 in Las Vegas Bowl; 214 SDSU +3.5 -120 in Frisco Bowl; Most wins by an NFL Team this season: Under 13.5 -124; Ducks +155 to MISS the NHL Playoffs, Duke +600 to win NCAA CBB; Cardiff City -125 to be relegated AND Huddersfield Town +215 AND +225 to finish DFL in the EPL)

Sharks don't win by 2+: Winkyduck 451-619-36 -3.83 UNITS (206 Fresno State -4.5 +103 in Las Vegas Bowl; 214 SDSU +3.5 -120 in Frisco Bowl; Most wins by an NFL Team this season: Under 13.5 -124; Ducks +155 to MISS the NHL Playoffs, Duke +600 to win NCAA CBB; Cardiff City -125 to be relegated AND Huddersfield Town +215 AND +225 to finish DFL in the EPL)

kane

EOG master
529 Miami Heat +6.5 (-110) over the Los Angeles Lakers.

Spoelstra over Walton.

A quick rematch for the Heat after losing at home to the Lakers, 113-97, on November 18.

Dwyane Wade and Goran Dragic did not play in the 16-point home loss.

LeBron went off for 51 points in his return to American Airlines Arena.

Both teams will be playing short-handed with Miami's Hassan Whiteside and possibly Josh Richardson to miss the game while Brandon Ingram is still nursing a sprained ankle for Los Angeles.

The Lakers ship in from Memphis after a Saturday night game.

The Heat played the Clippers at Staples Center on Saturday night and posted an impressive 23-point win over their listless hosts.

Miami's crafty point guard Goran Dragic (rest) sat out Saturday night's game but he should be available tonight.

Miami is essentially playing a road game with no travel.

Good call John. Wade and LeBron had faced each other 30 times prior to last night's final meeting, with each player winning 15 games, now LeBron will always have the edge in head to head meetings 16-15. The Lakers played a video tribute for Wade and the crowd gave him a really nice ovation, even though I despise the Lakers and everything about them, it was a very classy thing they did.