EOG's Best Bet thread for Saturday, July 16

railbird

EOG Master
Nope, not even close, I filled up the other day and I believe I paid $4.40 a gallon, which is less than I paid the previous time since gas prices are dropping
kudos to your governor for standing up to the faggots at disney

blueline

EOG Master
Nope, not even close, I filled up the other day and I believe I paid $4.40 a gallon, which is less than I paid the previous time since gas prices are dropping

4.34 not far from me if using cash/debit or discover...look what happens when demand drops....the nutjobs still think Biden turns a dial in the Oval office to change the price

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Gas prices are dropping...Biden is doing a tremendous job. Good grief

kane

EOG master
Gas prices are dropping..
Yep, for 28 straight days

Gasoline was a major reason that U.S. consumer prices were 9.1 percent higher in June than a year earlier, the biggest annual increase in four decades. But now gas prices have declined 28 days in a row, the longest decline since the collapse in energy demand in early 2020 as the Covid-19 pandemic paralyzed the economy. Energy analysts say American consumers are spending $140 million less on gasoline daily than they were a month ago.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Yep, for 28 straight days

Gasoline was a major reason that U.S. consumer prices were 9.1 percent higher in June than a year earlier, the biggest annual increase in four decades. But now gas prices have declined 28 days in a row, the longest decline since the collapse in energy demand in early 2020 as the Covid-19 pandemic paralyzed the economy. Energy analysts say American consumers are spending $140 million less on gasoline daily than they were a month ago.
So with lower gas prices the Consumers are paying less at the pump, thus spending less?