EOG's Best Bet thread for Saturday, September 21

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
***Gotta post this now cuz I am going to bed soon and won't wake up until this one has already started***

Pinny

Saturday at 7A

Burnley/Norwich City Un2.5 +133 (WA line is 2.75 but I'll take Un2.5 for the better price)
***Everton to win to Nil +155 was my Friday BB and since it goes today I'm re-posting it here so all see I have this play, also (FYI: This line is from Ladbrokes)***
###Sunday I also have Chelsea/Liverpool Ov3 -104..........I just don't see any way this game fails to PUSH at worst - Chelsea is leaky on defense and both teams are solid on Offense. This one should hit 4+ rather easily###.

Last time we saw Norwich was last weekend when they pulled the upset of the season, beating Man City 3-2. At home. The last 2 words are the key" AT HOME! At home Norwich play an exciting brand of the game. They press and attack and games end up high scoring.

On the road though................completely different. They play a much tighter style and take very few chances. Last week they played a City side that wanted to play the same kind of game - attack, attack and attack. This week they are at Burnley. The best way to describe Burnley is, "Death by a Thousand Paper Cuts." Burnley play a very structured game. They are solid on defense and all of the chances Norwich had last week will not be there this week. Burnley will sit back and wait - wait for Norwich to make a mistake and make them pay for that mistake. Last week's win also covered the fact Norwich has a ton of injuries. This week I expect to see them play a lot slower pace. Norwich's TT is 1 with Ov -138/Un +121. I thought about taking the Norwich TT Under but I don't need to do that. If Norwich fail to score the chance of this game going OVER are almost NIL. By taking Un2.5 it allows Norwich to score and for me to still win this play.

I see this one ending along the lines of a 1-0 Burnley win or 1-1 Draw. I just don't see how 3 goals are scored here. I just don't.

Winkyduck 564-757-39 +15.11 UNITS (Chelsea-Liverpool OVER 3 -104; Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125; Raiders RSW U6 -125 and Julio Jones Most Reg Season Rec Yards +750 and Dolphins to have NFL's Worst Record +200; Sheffield United to finish DFL in PL +300; Brighton to be Relegated +185; Sunderland to Win League One +400)

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
***Gotta post this now cuz I am going to bed soon and won't wake up until this one has already started***

Pinny

Saturday at 7A

Burnley/Norwich City Un2.5 +133 (WA line is 2.75 but I'll take Un2.5 for the better price)
***Everton to win to Nil +155 was my Friday BB and since it goes today I'm re-posting it here so all see I have this play, also (FYI: This line is from Ladbrokes)***
###Sunday I also have Chelsea/Liverpool Ov3 -104..........I just don't see any way this game fails to PUSH at worst - Chelsea is leaky on defense and both teams are solid on Offense. This one should hit 4+ rather easily###.

Last time we saw Norwich was last weekend when they pulled the upset of the season, beating Man City 3-2. At home. The last 2 words are the key" AT HOME! At home Norwich play an exciting brand of the game. They press and attack and games end up high scoring.

On the road though................completely different. They play a much tighter style and take very few chances. Last week they played a City side that wanted to play the same kind of game - attack, attack and attack. This week they are at Burnley. The best way to describe Burnley is, "Death by a Thousand Paper Cuts." Burnley play a very structured game. They are solid on defense and all of the chances Norwich had last week will not be there this week. Burnley will sit back and wait - wait for Norwich to make a mistake and make them pay for that mistake. Last week's win also covered the fact Norwich has a ton of injuries. This week I expect to see them play a lot slower pace. Norwich's TT is 1 with Ov -138/Un +121. I thought about taking the Norwich TT Under but I don't need to do that. If Norwich fail to score the chance of this game going OVER are almost NIL. By taking Un2.5 it allows Norwich to score and for me to still win this play.

I see this one ending along the lines of a 1-0 Burnley win or 1-1 Draw. I just don't see how 3 goals are scored here. I just don't.

Winkyduck 564-757-39 +15.11 UNITS (Chelsea-Liverpool OVER 3 -104; Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125; Raiders RSW U6 -125 and Julio Jones Most Reg Season Rec Yards +750 and Dolphins to have NFL's Worst Record +200; Sheffield United to finish DFL in PL +300; Brighton to be Relegated +185; Sunderland to Win League One +400)
Nice hit winky

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
live in play
2nd Q 14-0 wisc and driving again
under 47.5
TOTAL (MICHIGAN WOLVERINES VRS WISCONSIN BADGERS) U 47.5 ( -110 )

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Pinny

Saturday at 7A

1-1 for +0.33. I'll take it!

Everton LOST to Nil
Burnely scored in 10th and 14th minutes to make it 2-00 and give me no margin for error but I still felt good about my chances and it ended 2-0. WOOOOOO HOOOO

Updated:

Winkyduck 565-758-39 +15.44 UNITS (Chelsea-Liverpool OVER 3 -104; Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125; Raiders RSW U6 -125 and Julio Jones Most Reg Season Rec Yards +750 and Dolphins to have NFL's Worst Record +200; Sheffield United to finish DFL in PL +300; Brighton to be Relegated +185; Sunderland to Win League One +400)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Wash State -19 (-110) Heritage

Suggestion for next time you fade UCLA. Fade them in 1h ONLY. My friend was in Vegas Saturday and recalled me telling him to play Oklahoma last week in 1h vs. UCLA abd how easy that was and he took WSU -10.5 in 1h and easily cashed his ticket. Look at that from now on with UCLA

hcskip

EOG Addicted
Wash State -19 (-110) Heritage

This is like the 5th play in a row I've posted that's turning into a bad beat. Washington State was up by 32 points, then everything collapsed.

I'm going to just back off for a while. Sucks but given my other plays are doing all right, I'm just jinxing myself.