EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, April 18

hcskip

EOG Addicted
4/18/21 1:10pm MLB Baseball 929 Cleveland Indians/Cincinnati Reds 1st 5 Innings Under 3½ -120
BAS

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Big Dummy once again breaks be best thread etiquette by attacking a poster without even making a play. You going to put up with this, JK? Quick answer check: Yes.

Ignorant Boob liked your post. Lol, lol. Soon Railturd will also like.

Lying Skippy an ally of ignorant Boob recently posted Georgia Congresswoman Park Cannon was arrested for kicking and stomping the feet of Brian Kemp's police. I offered to leave if anyone could post video confirming these false allegations. CompBoob also liked HCSkippy's post. The man is an ignoramus. Very Dumb Dude why didn't you produce the goods?

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Big Dummy once again breaks be best thread etiquette by attacking a poster without even making a play. You going to put up with this, JK? Quick answer check: Yes.

You made this thread political and then claim I attacked you. Oh my. And CompBoob exposes his ignorance by liking your imaginary allegation. I attacked you? Lol

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

3-teamer paying +1.75

NHL Leaves PL -126
580 Mark Cubans ML -377
582 Clippers ML -469

Updated: Southampton lost 1-0 (got as many SOG as well did) so that +3000 ticket.....adios!
Winkyduck 757-1046-56 -24.84 UNITS (Tuesday April 20: Brighton TT Un0.5 +114; Alex Faust to be the new Jeopardy host +1800 AND Anderson Cooper +500; West Brom to be Relegated +100 AND Fulham to be Relegated +110; Maple Leaves to win the Cup +1400; First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200; LeBron James to win MVP +1200 AND James Harden to win MVP +3300; Rockies Win % UNDER 40 -126)

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Poor baby got attacked. Btw Very Dumb Dude, anytime I am alleged to have attacked you or actually attack you it's for my late friend Guesser and another friend Kane. Carry on Very Dumb Dude.

hcskip

EOG Addicted
Confirmed.

A one-week suspension for BIGRUNNER on his next irrelevant post in this thread.

Robert, please steer clear of EOG's Best Bet thread unless you post a play here and nothing more.

I'm totally on board with this, but Dell Dude, let's not go baiting the weak-minded with "Unofficial play. No odds." political plays.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Confirmed.

Robert, please steer clear of EOG's Best Bet thread unless you post a play here and nothing more.

Thanks in advance.

Lying Skippy liked your post. Jk, you got that going for. Very Dumb Dude posts that Minnesota will burn. With a video of Maxine Waters attached. He cries I attacked him, and you proceed to warn me that my irrelevant posts won't be tolerated. Lol. I do it for the Guesser, Kane, principle and the non ignorant.

Jk, go ahead and ban me. Unfortunately and unfairly you choose to only target me.

P.S. Here's something relevant. Be careful of Betdsi. I've been trying to get a payout for over two weeks and they won't process it. Just another reason for you to ban me.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Confirmed.

Thanks in advance.
What an exaggeration in comparison on the overall forum.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Lying Skippy liked your post. Jk, you got that going for. Very Dumb Dude posts that Minnesota will burn. With a video of Maxine Waters attached. He cries I attacked him, and you proceed to warn me that my irrelevant posts won't be tolerated. Lol. I do it for the Guesser, Kane, principle and the non ignorant.

Jk, go ahead and ban me. Unfortunately and unfairly you choose to only target me.

P.S. Here's something relevant. Be careful of Betdsi. I've been trying to get a payout for over two weeks and they won't process it. Just another reason for you to ban me.

Were the Black guys at Starbucks arrested?